Customers also viewed these products
- from $12.62
- Rollbackfrom $6.13
- Reduced Pricefrom $7.36
- Rollback Reduced Pricefrom $22.77
- Rollbackfrom $26.79
- from $39.86
Check out these related products
- Reduced Pricefrom $5.78
- Reduced Price$10.61 List price $21.99Save $11.38
- Reduced Price$54.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Ventura IV Cycle Computer can measure your track speed, distance, riding time and much more. It even adds your calorie consumption to help you meet your fitness goals. This handy, pocket-size device is easy to use while riding. This bicycle meter also gives you a full set of time features, including stopwatch, standby and clock.
Ventura IV Cycle Computer:
- Road bike computer 14 functions include:
- Maximum speed
- Average speed
- Total distance
- Trip distance
- Auto start/stop
- Riding time
- Round frequency per minute
- Calorie consumption
- Kilometer/miles selection
See our entire assortment of bikes and ride on toys at Walmart.com.
|Manufacturer Part Number:||244540|
|Features:||Water protected , Trip distance, scan, stop watch, clock, auto start/ stop, riding time, calorie Consumption , Wheel Diameter Adjustment, Round Frequency Minute|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- it has a very easy to install handle bar clamp. then the unit just slides in and locks. it is nice because you can remove it very easy when leaving it unattended.by timetogo999/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Clamps on handlebarby Pedaltothemetal6/15/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mounts on the handlebar. Has a little magnet pickup that attaches to the Spoke. a sensor that mounts to the front fork. When the wheel goes around, it picks up the magnetic field and displays the information.by ngtsky14/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it is wired. it is very simple to route from the handle bars down to the forks. i used zip ties to keep it where i wanted it.by timetogo999/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?