I love that this bag is not super huge but still has alot of space inside. The large opening and deep pockets allow easy organization and easy access to everything I need. The zipper could run a little smoother but so far it hasn't caused any problems. So happy with this choice! I get compliments on it all the time and I didn't have to pay a bundle either. I definitely recomend.
Vbiger Large Capacity Maternity Nappy Bag Multifunctional Diaper Backpack
Arrives by Monday, Feb 24
About This Item
Our mummy maternity nappy bag has large capacity, which is capable to hold most of your daily supplies.
If you want to know more details or have any questions, please look through the detailed page or contact the customer service.
Material: waterproof oxford cloth
Size: L*W*H 15.7''*9.8''*8.3''/40*25*21cm
Net weight: 21.9oz/620g
Package list: 1* mummy maternity nappy bag
* The actual color may vary slightly from the online image due to monitor color settings.
* Please allow slight measurement deviation for the data.
- Great Performance- Exquisitely crafted with waterproof oxford fabric, lightweight and breathable, provides you with comfortable carrying experience; also has large capacity, capable to hold your daily supplies.
- Considerate Design- Has feeding-bottle bag in the front of the bag, which is isolated by a layer of tin foil to keep the feeding-bottle warm, extremely convenient and safe.
- Exquisite Workmanship- Inbuilt metal frame in the opening, also has multi-functional pockets inside, very practical.
- Unique Detail- Has big zipper opening in the back of the bag, easy to pack into and take away your daily items from the bottom.
- Fashionable & Practical- Not only has flexible buckle design, but also allows you to adjust the length of shoulder straps freely, works well to fit your needs.
fabulous and tons of room!
i read the reviews and decided to go ahead and give it a try. I'm not disappointed at all! the bag has more than enough room for everything i need for my toddler, myself, and even fits our emergency kits and i still have room! i love it! it's not bulky either. i bought this to upgrade from another backpack bag. that one, i could feel things through the bag and they would often shift and be poking my back. this diaper bag, i have yet to feel any of that! it's fantastic! mine is currently holding 10+ diapers, 2 packs of wipes, 2-3 changes of clothes for my toddler, a first aid kit, my personal belongings, and a men's travel bag (for personal items) that's filled with medication and other such things incase they are needed. the fact that i still have room for other things just makes me happy. i don't have to dig and reorganize my bag every time i get something out. i highly recommend this bag!
I love the look of the bag but the material looks and feels somewhat cheap. Tons of space inside. Only wish the straps were more thicker for a better comfort but definitely not bad as is already. The bottle pockets could be a bit bigger and the side pocket for the baby wipes as well. Over all a good diaper backpack. Not too bulky like others! Which is what i was looking for.
Do NOT waste your money!!
Looks nice online, but once it arrived we noticed how cheaply made it really is. Within an hour of this arriving, I ordered another diaper backpack off of Amazon that was not only cheaper but turned out to be much better quality! Interior fabric is extremely cheap and feels like it'll easily rip. Insulation for the bottle holders is thin and flimsy as well. Opening for the wipes pocket is small. Shoulder straps are extremely thin and uncomfortable. Top pocket on the very back is barely wide enough for my hand to comfortably fit inside. Interior zippers are very small with small zipper pulls, making it difficult to access the pockets in a hurry. All we've done is inspect the bag- never once used it, and the top outer zipper has long threads coming out where it was sewn in. Diaper bag did not come with stroller straps (these are not listed in the description, but since it has the rings for it and considering the price, these should at least be included). My husband is almost 6' tall, I'm 5'7" and we could not comfortably wear this. It fit our 2 older kids better than it fit us. The only pro is the wide opening for the main compartment. I wanted to say that it's big as well but honestly for as tall as it is, it's not quite wide enough for my liking. I will be returning this. I'm extremely disappointed that Walmart would sell this on their website.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.