This is my first Hydration Pack and I have to say I am impressed with the functionality. I can fill up the water reservoir and still have room for my cell phone wallet and a change of clothes in the other pockets. The bag and hose don't leak at all and drinking from it while on a bike is pretty easy. It stays cold for many hours, much longer then I would care to bike ride for. The bag straps hold it nice and snug on your body so it doesn't bounce around when I am biking over rough spots and grass. Overall its been a very good investment for an avid cyclist.
About This Item
Hidden helmet mesh facilitates to store various sizes of helmets after the end of the ride.
There is a clip on the shoulder strap to fix the water bladder in place.
Ideal gift for family, friends, relatives or lover.
Comes with a 2L Water Bladder to conveniently use.
Size (about): 18.5*12.6*6.7"/47*32*17cm
Weight (about): 24.7oz/700g
Package list: 1* backpack; 1* helmet mesh; 1* 2L water bladder
* The actual color may vary slightly from the online image due to monitor color settings.
* Please allow slight measurement deviation for the data.
* If you want to know more details or have any questions, please look through the detailed page or contact the customer service."
- 25L Large Capacity-- Includes 3-layer structure of water bladder, main bag and front bag, also equipped with two waist bags, which offers enough space for outdoor activities like hiking, cycling, camping and so on.
- Independent Cold Insulation-- Can continuously keep cold up to 4 hours, making you enjoy cool water or drinks during cycling journey. In addition, effectively protects the water bladder from being pierced caused by the collision between the bag and other items in the bag.
- Superior Material & Workmanship-- Adopts high-quality nylon to provide soft and elastic feel and more wear-resistant usage. The zipper uses SBS zipper to be smooth and durable.
- Professional Water Bladder Bag-- Designed with 2 side waist bags as it works to store mobile phone, keys, change, small snacks and other small items. In addition, the waist bag’s back is made of soft and breathable fabric to offer comfy use experience.
- Comfortable Carrying System-- Both ergonomic concave air mesh back pad and breathable adjustable shoulder strap, can make the airflow smooth, better fit your back, even in the case of full load, enable you to ensure a comfortable and pleasant day.
A Bike Riders Dream
keeps water cold
I LOVE it, it keeps the water cool in an insulated compartment. I prime the drinking hose to get even colder water. it has sooo many pockets and extra room I could use this for an overnight trip easily. it's super easy to disassemble to be able to clean the water bladder. I love how there are pockets on the straps that clip at your waist so keys and first aide kit are easily accessible.
This hydration pack is very nice! I was a little leery of a black hydration pack but it has a radiant barrier lining that prevents water from getting hot. I also appreciate the added feature of reflective material on the pack. So many nice features to this pack, including the adjustable waist belt. It can also hold additional items like snacks, keys, rain pomch and 1st aid kit in the adjustable front pocket, large capacity main bag, waist pocket, side pocket or the helmet mesh zipper pocket. SO much room!! The adjustable chest straps make it possivle to share with my younger children or even my larger husband. The bladder holds 25L of water. I'm very happy with this purchase!!
Kids love it, stays nice and cold
I bought this water backback when I go on hikes or to the beach with my preschooler. When I first got it, it had a new, silicone taste to it. After I washed it and used it a few times, the smell and taste was gone. The hole to fill the bag very large is on the side, which makes it a little weird to fill the bag. I can get it mostly full, though, so it's not that big of a deal. The large hole helps with filing the bag with ice cubes. The pouch for the bladder in the backpack is insulated, so it keeps the water nice and cold for hours! The water in the hose gets heated up by the sun, however, so the first sip is warm. This water bladder has an added bonus: it's been so easy to get my preschooler to drink water! I hang the backpack up on a door handle at home, and my preschooler will take a quick drink when she passes it!
Very useful for outdoor activities
This is like a Swiss-knife hydrating backpack. It has so many pockets and large compartment for carrying all the required stuffs for an outdoor event. Compact and comfortable to carry. The insulated bladder compartment is very effective. Some reflective stripes is visible on top. I like the way the bicycle helmet carrier is tucked inside of a pocket so that it is not visible when not in use. I am happy with this purchase.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question