Check out these related products
- $274.60 Was $280.10Save $5.50
- $152.92 List price $196.60Save $43.68
- $130.38 List price $152.00Save $21.62
- $148.14 List price $162.80Save $14.66
- $122.62 List price $128.07Save $5.45
Valuation: The Art and Science of Corporate Investment Decisions
Consider these popular products
- $7.12 Was $7.99Save $0.87
- $5.50 List price $5.99Save $0.49
- $11.07 Was $11.76Save $0.69
- $12.89 List price $22.99Save $10.10
- $12.38 Was $13.30Save $0.92
- $14.72 List price $24.99Save $10.27
- $10.66 Was $11.33Save $0.67
- $9.98 Was $16.70Save $6.72
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Seeing the economic realities of the modern corporation through an integrated approach.
Titman/Martin presents an integrated approach to both project and enterprise valuation, showing readers the economic realities that today's modern corporations face. This text also goes beyond standard DCF analysis by including additional valuation methods that are commonly used in practice, such as comparables, simulations, and real options.
The second edition includes an increased emphasis on enterprise valuation, a new chapter on financial forecasting, and enhanced examples and illustrations.
|Number of Pages:||520|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Author:||Martin, John D. , Titman, Sheridan|
|Series Title:||Prentice Hall Series in Finance|
|Publisher:||Pearson College Div|
|Publication Date:||July, 2010|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||8.00 x 10.00 x 0.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.