Customers also viewed these products
Customers also bought these products
- $62.00 Was $68.53Save $6.53
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
BlueParrott Xpressway Headset - Mono - Wireless - Bluetooth - 66 ft - 32 Ohm - 300 Hz - 4 kHz - Over-the-head, Over-the-ear, Behind-the-neck - Monaural - Open
VXI BlueParrott Bluetooth Xpressway Wireless Headset
|Compatible Devices:|| |
|Size:||10.5"L x 3"W x 9"H|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||202555|
|Color:||Blue , Black|
|Battery Life:||16 hours|
|Accessories Included:|| |
|Is Dark Sky-Compliant:||Y|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||10.50 x 3.00 x 9.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- awesome,just bought my second one.first one lasted 18 months,don't buy it at a truck stop,they cost 30 to 40 dollars more thereby rookiediesel12/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it works great, i drive a tanker truck 5 to 6 days a week in and around Boston. hands free just have to hit one button and you can sync it to 2 phones.by Whitewolf689/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It worked real good in my truck. Had problems with the plastic mountingsby ploy8/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO ONE would even guess that you are driving a truck. You can tell them you are at home and they wouldn't doubt it based on the sound.by Honest0pini0n8/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is exactly what this product was designed for in my opinion! Read my review of it! My husband drives an International and I no longer hear the aweful noises inside the truck when talking to him!by VanillaChild778/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It works great! You would not know they are driving when in use.by DispatcherVja8/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If your phone has bluetooth it will pair up with it.by Izacharmed111/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Bluetooth is Bluetooth...it should pair with your phone if it's equipped with Bluetooth.by BigWaylon9/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it worked with my Rugbyby ploy8/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have a LG verizon phone and it paired with it, so yes I think it'll work.by Charlie19648/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Does not matter what Cell service provider you are on as long as you have blue tooth capabilities. It does connect with most devices. You might have to have 2.0 bluetooth connection or higher on your phone. Also VXi website has a "try before you buy" option. Refer to VXi manuals: http://www.vxicorp.com/index.php/download_file/58/172/ http://www.vxicorp.com/index.php/download_file/66/172/by Honest0pini0n8/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it should if your phone has bluetooth, i have sprint and my company has att and it syncs to both.by Whitewolf6812/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does not matter what phone you have as long as it has the bluetooth capabilities, preferably 2.0 or higher. You can use most of the bluetooth headsets even with a computer instead of phone.by Honest0pini0n8/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's a regular bluetooth and I think it would be compatible with any cellphone that has bluetooth option. He has an LG phone and I have a Samsung and I was able to pair it to both phones.by VanillaChild775/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Annie, it shouldn't matter who your cell provider is. IF your cellphone is bluetooth capable, it should work fine. Just make sure it's bluetooth 2.0 compliant and also keep in mind that if you get it from wally world, you can always return it if it doesn't work but I dont' see why it wouldn't. Georgeby guiri4/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- See details in cart
- $63.45 Was $79.99Save $16.54
- $18.99 Was $29.99Save $11.00
- Reduced Pricefrom $45.00
- $50.63 Was $56.11Save $5.48