I bought this for my grandson who just turned one last week. My daughter says he hasn't got the hang of pushing it yet but he has only had this toy for less than a week. He does love playing with the balls and he likes the sounds.
About This Item
- Push the handle to roll the bulldozer across the floor and watch it pop balls out of the smoke stack, into the scoop bucket and back again
- The balls are counted when they pop out promoting interaction and introducing numbers
- Press the four colorful number buttons to learn colors, numbers, phrases and hear music
- Grab the handle to encourage motor skills; roll the bulldozer to trigger motion sensors and listen to melodies and songs that stimulate attention and coordination
- Intended for ages 12-36 months; requires 2 AAA batteries; batteries included for demo purposes only; new batteries recommended for regular use
- This construction push toy encourages interaction with four balls that pop and colorful number buttons that trigger learning phrases
Fabric Care Instructions: Clean with a damp cloth
|Assembled Product Weight|
12 to 36 months
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
5.24 x 15.75 x 12.01 Inches
Manuals & Guides
My son absolutely loves this toy. Great for learning also he walks around the whole house with it. The balls pop in and out as you push it.
My 2 year old grandson loves this. Its musical, the balls jumps out and the shovel scoops them up. Hours of play
This is for my grandaughter's first birthday. Her mom bought one for a friend's little boy as a gift and my grandaughter loved it.
Super cute! Our nephew loved it!
4 stars from what I could tell. It was cute as can be but I cannot give a review as this was a gift.
A Real Hit....
My daughter loves this toy. Literally from the moment I got home with this toy, she started yelling for it. She hasn't quite figured out how to keep the ball rotation going, but she likes the buttons/noises and really enjoys pushing the bulldozer around. The only issue that I have with this toy is that other similar kid toys have slightly larger balls that get stuck in the popping mechanism. But other than that, it's a huge favorite in our house. I am a Walmart Associate and received this item at a discounted price.
My son loved it it taught him how to put the balls back in after awhile hed get frustrated cuz the balls wouldnt pop up
How Is This Rated So High?
I bought this for my daughter because she loves anything that throws balls. Don't get me wrong, she loves it. I don't. The pushing feature is very hard. when she walks and tries to push it forward the back wheels (which works the ball throwing fun) come off the ground. So I end up bent over for hours helping her push down just a little bit so that it will work.... because if you push too hard the handle collapses. Then there is crying. I'm replacing it with something else in my next order.
Given the price I thought this would be a reliable purchase. However it does not work well, at least the one I received. The scoop does not project the balls into the stack for re-entry. It is essentially unusable.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question