Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price
- $62.00 Was $68.53Save $6.53
VTech CS6429-3 - Cordless phone - answering system with caller ID/call waiting -
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
VTech CS6429-3 - Cordless phone - answering system with caller ID/call waiting - DECT 6.0 + 2 additional handsets
With the touch of a button, the handset speakerphone makes hands-free conversations easy. With 14 minutes of recording time, the digital answering system answers the call when you can't. No tapes or moving parts.
Product Type: Cordless phone answering system
Additional Handsets Qty: 2
Cordless Phone Standard: DECT 6.0
Call Services: Voice Mail, Caller ID, Call Waiting, Call Transfer, Call Hold
Caller ID Type: Caller ID/call waiting
Max Handsets Supported: 5
Dialer Type: Keypad
Dialer Location: Handset
Dialing Modes: Pulse, tone
Conference Call Capability: Yes
Menu Operation: Yes
Function Buttons: Pulse-to-tone button, speakerphone button, directory button, delete button, intercom button, flash button, pause button, mute button, redial button
Volume Control: Yes
Ringer Control: Yes
Handset Locator: Yes
Indicators: Charge/in use indicator, voice message waiting indicator
Lighted Keypad: Yes
Additional Functions: Built-in clock, time/day stamp
Additional Features: Tone control
Phone Directory Capacity: 50 names & numbers
|Manufacturer Part Number:||CS6429-3|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes it requires a phone jack, but it only requires one not multiple.by CommunityAnswer11/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Rich1 - Only the base unit requires connection to a phone jack. The two satellite handsets only require AC power to keep them charged. Thanks!by VTech_Support4/21/2014Written by a verified representative from VTech_SupportWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- sal - Our cordless phones come with a one year limited warranty. Thanks!by VTech_Support1/8/2014Written by a verified representative from VTech_SupportWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- heathbar - The handsets are compatible. Note: The handsets from each set are registered to the base they came with. To link the handsets to a different base, they must be deregistered first, then registered to the new base. Also the CS6429 base can have a maximum of 5 handsets. Thanks!by VTech_Support4/4/2014Written by a verified representative from VTech_SupportWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$29.88 Was $37.95Save $8.07
- $56.37 List price $69.95Save $13.58