VIZIO Universal Wireless HD Video and Audio Kit
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Now you can really enjoy the view. This Vizio wireless HD video and audio kit helps eliminate cable clutter with this in-room Vizio wireless HD solution. You can mount your HDTV in one section of the room and place your 3D Blu-ray player or gaming console, audio equipment and other audio/video components up to 30 feet away.
Vizio Universal Wireless HD Video and Audio Kit:
- Wirelessly transmits 3D and 1080p HD video and audio up to 30' away
- 4 HDMI ports
- Ideal for wall mounted HDTVs
- Transmits on a 60GHz interference-free frequency
- Wireless HD video and audio kit offers easy installation with no need for additional software or equipment
- HDCP approved
- Wireless HD video and audio kit also includes two 3' HDMI cables
|Manufacturer Part Number:||XWH200|
|Interface Type:||4 x HDMI ( input ) ? 1 x HDMI ( output )|
|Features:||External power adapter|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||9.00 x 18.50 x 13.10 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The lag time would be comparable to playing XBOX with a wired connection.by VIZIOSupport3/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- None. I do experience "Lag Time" from my ancient analog audio to the HDMI digital, but thats to be expected. I adjust the "Lip Sync" on the TV to fix it.by Packyderm3/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Vizio lists the typical wireless latency as 2ms, so the additional lag is much faster than you'll notice. In comparison, it takes about 300ms to blink your eye.by 09jkitchen3/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I know this may seem stupid but are these speakers or is it something to make your speakers wireless? I am brand new at this since we have always had
- This device is used to connect multiple HDMI devices wirelessly. It also transmits audio from these devices as well. Wirelessly transmits 3D and 1080p HD video and audio up to 30' awayby VIZIOSupport4/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Vizio makes a very good wireless audio set. Model VSB210WS. It has one powered HD surround sound speaker bar for "under tv" mounting that you connect to power, and your TV. The wireless sub-woofer you can just plug in to your wall outlet somewhere else in the room. I own one and am very happy with it. I've never had a problem with it.by Packyderm3/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (8) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- You can mount your HDTV in one section of the room and place your 3D Blu-ray player or gaming console, audio equipment and other audio/video components up to 30 feet away.by VIZIOSupport3/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $184.00 List price $198.00Save $14.00
- $248.00 Was $279.99Save $31.99
- $379.99 Was $428.00Save $48.01
- Reduced Price$498.00