I don't see why people complain about this set, before you buy look to see what it has, such as an tuner etc, or the things you may need from what you don't, this set is great for me, I have an 55 inch in the living room,Lg 4k, and this in my bed room with an Xbox 1s, picture is great, but you may need an sound bar, other wise for the price and what you get it's great. The stand is great also for the price of $19.99.
VIZIO 50" Class 4K (2160p) Smart LED Home Theater Display (E50x-E1)
- Screen Size50"
- Resolution4K (2160P)
- Is SmartY
- Display TechnologyLED
- Number of HDMI Connections4
- Backlight TypeLED
About This Item
VIZIO 50" Class 4K (2160p) Smart Full Array LED Home Theater Display (E50x-E1):
- Smart Enabled Get access to a world of instant entertainment with this product. Just connect to the Internet and stream movies, listen to music, and access a wide variety of other content.
- Tuner-Free home theater display Play content from cable and satellite boxes, game consoles, Blu-ray players and more. If you use an external antenna to watch local over-the-air broadcast TV signals, a TV tuner is required (sold separately).
- Customize your display background When you're not streaming, turn your display into a beautiful backdrop filled with your personal photos, satellite imagery art and more.
- Turn your phone into a powerful touchscreen remote Simply tap to stream content to the big screen with the free VIZIO SmartCast Mobile app.
- 49.5" screen (measured diagonally from corner to corner) A great size for a living room or mid-sized home theater space.
- 4K Ultra HD resolution for breathtaking HD images Watch 4K movies and shows at 4x the resolution of Full HD and upscale your current HD content to the gorgeous Ultra HD-level picture quality.
- Full-Array LED Backlight Evenly distributes LEDs across the screen?s backlight delivering exceptional light uniformity and picture performance.
- Works with Google Home Stream your favorite entertainment using just your voice. Turn up the volume, play your favorite show, or stop the music - all without having to raise a finger.
- VIZIO SmartCast app To access available smart content on your Home Theater Display, download this free app to a compatible smartphone or tablet. It also turns that device into a powerful touch-screen remote.
- Chromecast Built-in In order to cast your favorite shows, movies, music and more, you must download the Google Cast app and use your compatible mobile device along with cast-enabled apps to send content right to your TV.
- Access Apps on the Big Screen Launch popular apps directly from the big screen using the all-new remote. This new smart experience makes finding something to watch easier than ever before - discover new shows including movies in 4K Ultra HD.
- 4 HDMI inputs for the best home theater connection High-speed HDMI delivers up to 2160p picture and digital surround sound in one convenient cable. HDMI cable not included.
- Easily connect a USB storage device for viewing compatible photo and video files or for updating the TV's firmware. USB cable sold separately.
TV tuner is required and sold separately if you use an external antenna for broadcast TV signals.
Web-based services and content require high-speed Internet service. Some services may require a subscription.
Explore this item
|Has Parental Controls|
|Has 3D Capabilities|
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Depth (with stand)|
|Width (with stand)|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Height (with stand)|
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)
You are viewing
VIZIO 50" Class 4K (2160p) Smart LED Home Theater Display (E50x-E1)
1 x Component Video, 1 x Ethernet, 4 x HDMI, 1 x Optical Digital Audio, 1 x RCA Audio L+R, 1 x USB 2.0
44.4 x 10.04 x 27.97 Inches
Manuals & Guides
My 50"Visio E- Series 4K Ultra
I already have 2 other Visio Tv's and they all work great! We have a 43" Smart Tv in the living room, a 39" Smart Tv in the bed room, we just wanted a bigger tv for the living room, I looked at all the different brands and what they offered for the money, and liked the 4K Ultra by Visio! Didn't take too long to set up, I got the chrome cast part almost set up, I set up Netflix, programmed it from my smart phone and I-Pad. You do everything from your phone, it works great! It has a very clear picture and great sound. I will use my 43" tv on my deck, we have Direct Tv.
Recent On-line Television Purchase
While we like the TV a lot, we first were going to buy it in our Kalispell store. The service was so poor. No one would answer our questions, didn't care to find out our needs, and when we asked if a particular set was in stock, it took more than 30 minutes. This purchase was only made at WalMart because it was the best for us. I would not buy from you again. We even tried to buy two computer cases, and no one would help. There were only 3 other customers in the hour we were there and four clerks.
2years later and the remote won't work and the TV cannot be used manually. But i called customer service they lead to fixing it very easily. I'm happy
Very disappointed and frustrated
If a TV is going to be sold without a remote and only 3 buttons on the TV itself, the seller needs to be darn sure the connection process to get a smart device to pair with the TV is bulletproof. I followed instructions to the letter. Tried repeatedly to pair my Samsung Galaxy via Wi-fi and bluetooth. Updated smart phone firmware. Called Vizio tech support and proceeded to reset the TV to factory specs, then spent an hour listening to them ask me to do the same things I had already done numerous times. Was transferred to another rep. Same silly routine. No resolution, so I took the TV back and bought a bigger TCL TV with better features, higher resolution AND A REMOTE for about $30 more. I had it set up, connected to my wi-fi and all my devices and working perfectly in about 15 minutes. I will never buy another Vizio and will NEVER buy ANY TV that has no remote.
Are you kidding me?
Are you kidding me... You have to use an app to control everything on the tv. Tint, color, HDMI1 to HDMI2, everything on your phone. Are you kidding me... If you're not directly in front of the tv, the picture goes white. Are you kidding me... No, I took this tv right back. Don't be a kidder
Do NOT buy this TV
This was the worst purchase I have made. This TV requires you to use your Cell phone as the remote control. So is your gone or phone is dead no TV for you. I called the Vizio people and they told me to purchase a tablet to use as a remote! Are you kidding me. You can not put anything on the TV it is just a really big monitor. All the apps like Netflix and hulu have to be downloaded to your phone.
Picture Poor Quality
We've loved our Vizio tvs in the past, so we purchased this as a gift for Christmas. The picture quality was so poor, it needed to be returned. Disappointed. The only good thing was that the recipient said it was easy to return and Walmart was great to deal with.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question