I purchased this system over Samsung because I felt it had more value vs price point. And, I am very happy that I did! The picture quality continues to receive praise by all that watch it. And, the CEC HDMI control features are working perfectly with my Yamaha YSP-5600 sound bar that has Adobe Atmos with 40+ virtual speakers.
About This Item
VIZIO 75" Class 4k (2160p) Smart Full Array XLED Home Theater Display (M75-E1):
- XLED Plus: VIZIO?s high-performance full-array local dimming backlight technology delivers superior brightness performance, color consistency, and more responsive picture compared to edge-lit LED backlight displays.
- XHDR Plus: Superior HDR technology with Dolby Vision and HDR10 content support. Experience a wider range of contrast, revealing details often lost in the shadows and highlights, for a dramatically different visual experience.
- Ultra Color Spectrum: Over 1 billion colors delivers every hue and tone with impeccable accuracy for a vivid and beautiful picture.
- Xtreme Black Engine Plus: With 32 local dimming zones, dynamically adapts the backlight brightness to the on-screen image to produce incredibly deep black levels.
- 4K Ultra HD Picture: Enjoy every scene in breathtaking detail and clarity with over 8 million pixels, 4x the resolution of 1080p Full HD.
- SmartCast TV ? Use the remote to browse and launch top apps and content directly from the big screen. SmartCast TV makes finding something to watch more fun ? discover new shows including movies in 4K UHD and Dolby Vision HDR.
- All-new remote included: Easily set up and control your display with the included remote. With simple access to the new on-screen menu, use the remote to adjust all basic and advanced menu settings.
- Download VIZIO SmartCast Mobile: Use your smartphone to control your M-Series ? power on/off, adjust the volume, switch inputs, stream entertainment to the big screen and much more ? from any room in your home.
- Chromecast built-in: Stream from apps like Netflix and YouTube, or browse over 200,000 TV shows & movies, 30 million songs, plus radio, sports, games, and more. Discover a range of free, subscription or paid content from thousands of apps.
- 8-core Performance: Quad-core GPU and Quad-core CPU for blazing fast performance and faster, smoother onscreen graphics.
- 802.11ac Dual-Band Wi-Fi: Take advantage of today?s fastest wireless speeds for a higher quality streaming experience, perfect for 4K and HDR video.
- Quick Start Mode ? Enable Quick Start Mode to turn on your display automatically with a tap of the Cast button. Simply launch a Chromecast-enabled app, tap the Cast button, and your display will turn on automatically and start streaming your entertainment*.
- Clear Action 360: Enjoy fast action sports and movies with superior motion clarity using powerful image processing and a blazing 120Hz effective refresh rate achieved with backlight scanning.
- Up to 4 HDR-Ready HDMI Ports: Supporting the latest HDMI standards, M-Series allows you to connect to Ultra HD and HDR-enabled Blu-ray players, and game consoles.
- Works with Google Home: The VIZIO SmartCast M-Series display works with the Google Assistant on devices like Google Home. Control your VIZIO SmartCast displays using just your voice. Stream Netflix, YouTube, and more with a simple voice command. Play, pause, or turn up the volume all without lifting a finger.
- Tuner-Free Display: VIZIO Home Theater Displays are tuner-free. If you use an external antenna to watch local over-the-air broadcast TV signals, a TV tuner is required (sold separately).
proposition 65 reasons:"WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. California Health & Safety Code Section 25249.6
"WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. California Health & Safety Code Section 25249.6 www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Cannot return by mail
Explore this item
|Has 3D Capabilities|
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Depth (with stand)|
|Width (with stand)|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Height (with stand)|
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)
You are viewing
VIZIO 75" Class 4k (2160p) Smart XLED Home Theater Display (M75-E1)
2.73 x 66.51 x 38.24 Inches
Customer reviews & ratings
Beautiful picture and easy setup.
It's been on the wall for a few weeks now.
I'm pleased with this tv. The display is bright and the colors are great. I wish I had more 4K hdr available. Thats what really shows it's
Capability off. Ps buy the extended warranty. The last one lasted just a little over a year. I paid for this one with the square trade check. I purchased the same tv 5” larger.
The M-series is a performance value leader bar non
I have been using Visio TVs and display panels for over 15 years. I have never been disappointed in the performance of the P or the M-series that I purchased in the past. This 75 inch M-series is no exception. I presently operate this M-series panel with a Apple TV 4K running in the HDR mode or an Nvidia shield and in a darkened room, everything that I stream is visually unbelievable.
Really like my new Vizio TV
I bought an M-40 more than 4 years ago that gets used daily and still own and use it. We wanted a new large screen TV and after much research and looking decided on the new M-75. Since we weren't able to find one locally, we decided to try online direct from Visio. Very good choice! The online purchase was straight forward. All communication prior to delivery was very concise and the actual delivery was professional and without any negative instances. I have had my new big screen set up now for 2 weeks...It is awesome!!!
Product delivers on promises
I have been playing with this for the last month or so, and I have zero complaints. I haven't even found any minor 'rough edges' with the product. Seems like a pretty solid TV.
M75: Great Image quaityl but limited HDMI options
M75-E1 : Great image quality, nice looking set. My only complaint is the HDMI inputs. Only HDMI 1 support HDMI 2.0a (HDR/Deep Color); the rest of the ports are HDMI 1.4 so they max out at 4K@60hz without HDR. I had to get a signal booster to get 4K@60hz working on the TV.
Great TV for the money, minor complaints
I research everything to death before buying and I'm so glad I bought this TV. This is rated as the best 75" TV for the money, I chose this over the E series and Samsung models for sports viewing. The 4K and HDR features seem to work fine, the overall image consistency and quality is outstanding. Sports and fast motion look awesome on this, TV shows and Movies look great. There is no bleed through and you cannot see the backlighting strips at all.
This is a large TV so I got some additional glare reflections that I didn't get with my smaller 55" it replaced, but the matte finish on the screen really helps cut down the glare. The TV is very well packaged and it's very easy to setup but you'll definitely want a second person to help. It has smart TV features but I use an Amazon Fire TV instead.
I have only minor complaints.
-The little light in the corner that tells you when the TV is on is very faint so it's hard to tell if the TV is powering on (it takes a while due to power save).
-There is no antenna jack. I'm a cord cutter so I use an antenna for sports and local channels, I had to buy a box that converted a coax to an HDMI signal. Based on Vizio's recommendation I bought a Mediasonic Homeworx HW180STB. The signal is very clear, If I wanted to I can record with an optional USB hard drive and they make versions with a DVR hard drive included.
-The legs on the stand are absurdly far apart, like 55.5 inches apart. My old stand (coffee table) wasn't wide enough so I had to buy a new stand. Most TVs have a stand in the center of the display, but as the Vizio TVs get larger the legs on the stand get further and further apart. I bought a new Floating TV stand that was rated up to 150lbs, and since this weighs 80lbs I was able to hang it off the arm. I used M8x30mm bolts with my stand.
If those very minor complaints were fixed this would be a 5 star, but I still would recommend this to anyone who is looking for quality TV. If you find the right sale it is only a little bit more money than the E model.
Easy set up, plenty of integration
I gave it 4 stars because it does not have a built in TV tuner. Besides that this TV is great! It's easily integrated with my SmartThings and Harmony Hub which makes it easy to control my set up with Alexa. The TV is clear and works fantastically with the Vizio soundbar that I also purchased.
Large screen, decent picture, limited by smartcast
I was happily surprised by the speakers the tv came with. the picture quality was pretty good too. Not amazing, but worth the value of the price paid. The unit was limited to 3 stars due to the limitations of smartcast. this "smart tv" is limited to basic apps that I'm sure Vizio has a contract with. Unfortunately, we use other popular apps that vizio won't stream through this tv, so it forces you to stream through your cell phone. I really don't like using my data on my cell to watch tv, but that's not the biggest issue. the biggest issue was that I can't even stream from my phone certain major apps to watch shows my family loves. It was also a huge bummer that this tv doesn't have a tuner to pick up over the air broadcast. I get that most people pay hundreds/month on cable and don't watch over the air channels. We do. I knew this tv didn't have a tuner before the purchase, so obviously this wasn't a show stopper. Just seems like a standard attribute a product in this high price range should have. We kept the TV, but I wouldn't recommend or buy another one. Take that for what's its worth.
The jury is still out...
I've only had the set for a month or so. In general, I like it. With the proper content (4K and HDR) it's a beautiful display. One thing I can't seem to figure out is how to force it to upscale to 4K from lower resolutions. I plan on calibrating it after 6 months, and this should help in general. It does have good, solid blacks, and vibrant color - again with the right content. There isn't much 4K or HDR around though.
The Smartcast app is worthless. Very buggy app and the set can't seem to stay connected to my iPhone or iPad over WiFi.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question