Overall a very nice tv. Lots of app options and a decent 4khd video. It is enabled to stream 4k through the apps provided. Huge size and good speakers. Would rate as buy again.
- Screen Size75"
- Resolution4K UHD
- Is SmartY
- Display TechnologyLED
- Number of HDMI Connections2
- Backlight TypeLED
About This Item
VIZIO 75" Class V-Series 4K (2160p) HDR Smart LED TV (V755-G4) (2019 Model)
- Online Only
- SmartCast Finding great content and streaming high-quality 4K HDR video is incredibly easy with SmartCast Home. Browse favorites like Netflix and Hulu right on the TV using the included remote or SmartCast Mobile app on your phone or tablet.
- Works with Apple AirPlay Use your iPhone, iPad or Mac to stream movies, shows, music, and photos from iTunes, Apple TV, and other AirPlay-compatible apps to the TV. You can also wirelessly mirror content such as web pages and presentations from your iOS device or Mac to the big screen.
- Works with Apple HomeKit Control your TV using the Apple Home app or Siri on your iPhone, iPad or Mac. Simply add this TV to the Home app and include in scenes or automations like any other HomeKit accessory. Use Siri on your iPhone or iPad to turn the TV on or off, control the volume and switch inputs - you can even use Siri to play movies, TV shows or music.
- Chromecast Built-In With Chromecast built-in, the V-Series offers thousands of streaming apps and the ability to display anything from your phone or Google Chrome browser on the big screen.
- Hands-Free Voice Control The V-Series is a perfect smart home companion with support for popular smart home voice ecosystems like Siri, Google Assistant, and Amazon Alexa.
- VIZIO WatchFree Enjoy free & unlimited TV from over 150 channels - news, sports, movies, TV shows, music, and the best of the internet. No fees, subscriptions or logins.
- Laptop screen mirroring Whether it's browsing a website or giving a presentation, you can easily stream from your phone, tablet or laptop to the V-Series with Chromecast built-in.
- Octa-Core Processor The processor is the brain of your TV, and a high-powered processor means less lag in smart home apps or while switching activities.
- 2 UHD-Ready HDMI Ports Supporting the latest HDMI standards, this V-Series allows you to connect to 4K Blu-Ray players, game consoles, and more.
- DTS Studio Sound II Advanced virtual surround sound audio from the TVs two built-in speakers.
- USB Multimedia Play photos, music, and video right on the big screen using the built-in USB port.
- Quick Start Mode Enable Quick Start Mode to turn your TV on automatically with a simple voice command or tap of the Cast button. Enabling Quick Start Mode will change the energy consumption required to operate this TV.
WARNING! This product can expose you to chemicals including Styrene which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
HDMI(2)|Ethernet|USB|TV Tuner|ARC|Analog Audio|Digital Audio Out (SPDIF)
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Depth (with stand)|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
Roku, Netflix, Hulu, HBO
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
13.26 x 66.47 x 41.09 Inches
Manuals & Guides
BEST TV EVER A MUST BUY
Fantastic buy amazing picture it?s like being at the theater I highly recommend anyone that wants a great tv this is the one. This is the second VIZIO TV I bought from Walmart in the past 2 year?s the first was a 65in VIZIO smart cast I love it now this 75in and I think the VIZIO tv?s are the best on the market I had bought an LG 65in 4K ultra high definition tv in 2016 it only worked for 2 years and went up I paid $1800 for it and it was a waste of money I would never recommend anyone buying an LG but VIZIO on the other hand is way better and even has a better picture better price just an all around in my opinion the best tv on the market if your smart you will stick with VIZIO cause LG and SAMSUNG can?t hold a candle to VIZIO.
HANDS DOWN BEST TV FOR THE PRICE!!!!
TL;DR Great TV for the price!!!!!!! Disclaimer: This review is based on a lower end budget TV. Our expectations were for a large, cheap tv that we would eventually upgrade in a few years for something much better. Second disclaimer: our expectations were wrong..... I am quite the movie/game fanatic and I did plenty of research on large scale TVs before this purchase. My parents have a 75” $2,000+ OLED TV and in comparison this TV is AWESOME for the price! I have a sensitive eye for refresh rates and image blurring which I have struggled with since the long lost era of plasma TVs (I currently have a 60” Samsung plasma, that I will add to my will and testament to be buried with me, which is now tied with the best purchase in my adult life with this Vizio, and a whirlpool washer and dryer...). This purchase is with a secondary supplier through Walmart and the delivery guys were PHENOMENAL! Surprisingly it's very light and was easily removed from the box (removal and the attachment of the stand feet still needed two people, cuz it's a dang 75” TV and it's huge! So please don't attempt it alone). Setup is simple and straightforward like most new electronics. I also purchased a Vizio sound bar system (sb4031-d5) to go with it that is great as well! The compatibility with remotes and auto sync with volume is always a plus with same brand TVs and audio systems (not just a Vizio thing, same with my Samsung and I'm sure many others). The apps included are awesome as well! Didn't expect so many that come preloaded. We use most of them frequently along with our Fire TV cube! We've watched some great movies on this TV and have loved the picture! We recommend it highly! Save the big bucks and get this TV! You won't be disappointed! Summary: If you want a cheap and BIG TV then this Vizio is definitely a good choice!
Broken TV issues
As the tv is pretty great, there is a darker sport in the top right 25% of the TV I will have to have fixed or replaced. The first tv I had delivered was completely smashed and now this one is defective. This is pretty terrible service. And to top it off I cant get Walmart to schedule to pick up the broken TV. Ive called 4 or 5 times and every time they assure me that they will schedule it with the freight company. Ive called the freight company also and every time they say they have nothing scheduled in the system.
Disappointment after unboxing ð©ð¢ð
Purchased online only to recieve damaged product . Luckly for me i decided to purchase tye 3 year protection plan. Attempted to file a claim 20 mins after but was told to contact walmart directly before filing claim. After a being on hold in their que for almost two hours i was able to speak to a repersentative about my issue. Unfortunately due to the item no longer being in stock, i was given a refund and a pickup was scheduled with the shipment company used by walmart.....ironically the same shipment company who delivered the broken item.
Don't Have It Shipped!
The carrier used by Walmart damaged my TV during shipping. One person delivered my TV and hauled it up a flight of stairs by himself causing damage to the LCD screen.... I didn't want to wait another two weeks for another "possibly damaged" TV so I asked a friend to help me take it to a local store... I am satisfied with how fast I was able to trade it in but I had no choice but to get a 70" because that was all they had in stock and I wasnt going to chance another damaged TV... VISIO is an excellent brand outside of this situation and I highly recommend you get one, but pick it up yourself, do not have Walmart ship it to you!!
TV Display defective and can't access Smart Apps
Very disappointed, it has a defective display you can see a film bent that creates two spots on the sides left and right of the TV in a form of an arc. Also the TV said it's a Smart TV but you can't access the Smart Apps if you are in a different country than USA, I bought it to use it in the border with El Paso Tx in the Juarez City Mexico side. I will return it to buy a different brand Smart TV, I won't buy a Vizio Smart TV any more.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question