I wanted to upgrade from a 43" TV to a 65" TV. I'm using it as a computer monitor since I do everything on my computer; I game, stream, surf, and work on it. For my games, while I don't see a difference in fps numbers, I have absolutely no lag or apparent frame loss. The picture is clear, the colors are vibrant, and the sound is good enough that I didn't have to hook up my surround sound. I did go into settings and made sure that I had it on the video quality (gaming) and sound quality (center) that I found best. I also made sure to put the sound option to focus on dialogue. I'm including pictures of Skyrim, an old movie, and a streaming TV show to show how it looks. I can't comment on the streaming features or casting of the TV because I don't have the TV itself connected to the internet. I also haven't tried a 4K movie in it yet. I had mine shipped because it was too big to fit in the car. No damage to the screen, though the box was a beat up disaster. The front of the TV screen was covered by foam. It also said 2020 version right on the box.
- Screen Size70"
- Resolution4K UHD
- Is SmartY
- Display TechnologyLED
- Number of HDMI Connections3
- Backlight TypeLED
About This Item
VIZIO 70" Class V-Series (69.5" Diag.) 4K HDR Smart TV (V705-H):
- VIZIO IQ Active(TM) 4K HDR Processor Inside, the lightning-fast IQ Active processor delivers superior picture processing, and more intelligent 4K upscaling engine displaying your favorite HD entertainment in spectacular 4K quality.
- Active Pixel Tuning Intelligent pixel-level brightness adjustments for increased picture accuracy and contrast
- V-Gaming Engine(TM) Automatically makes the latest Xbox One and PlayStation gameplay more responsive with Auto Game Mode and the V-Series lowest input lag.
- VIZIO SmartCast With lightning fast navigation, enjoy instant access to the best selection of apps from top-tier streaming services like Netflix, Disney+, YouTube, and many more right on the TV using the all-new smart remote or SmartCast Mobile app.
- Free Streaming Channels A cord-cutter’s dream, serving up unlimited free viewing from specially curated channels – movies, TV shows, news and more. No fees, logins or subscription.
- Works with Apple AirPlay & Chromecast built-In Stream, control, and share your favorite movies, shows, music, photos, and more from your Apple or Android devices directly to the TV. You can also wirelessly mirror content such as web pages and presentations from your iOS device or Chrome browser to the big screen. Apple AirPlay may not be available at the time of purchase. Visit support.vizio.com/apple
- Simple, Hands-Free Voice Control Use voice to control the TV with popular voice assistants including Siri, and the Google Assistant devices – turn your TV on/off, stream apps, and more. Apple HomeKit may not be available at the time of purchase. Visit support.vizio.com/apple
- The Center of Your Smart Home Integrates seamlessly with Apple HomeKit, and Google Assistant smart home devices – check on your front door camera, control the lights and TV with a single voice command – with this V-Series TV, the smart home possibilities are endless. Apple HomeKit may not be available at the time of purchase. Visit support.vizio.com/apple
- Dynamic Motion Rate 120 Enjoy fast action scenes in sports and everyday TV with exceptional detail and clarity using high-speed panel refresh rate with backlight scanning technology
- 3 UHD/HDR enabled HDMI ports. Future-ready HDMI 2.1 connectivity offers the highest audio quality with eARC and Dolby Atmos passthrough and highest video performance from the newest 4K entertainment devices.
- DTS Virtual X Advanced virtual surround sound audio from the TV's built-in speakers.
- USB Multimedia Play photos, music, and video right on the big screen using the built-in USB port.
- Quick Start Mode Enable Quick Start Mode to turn your TV on Automatically with a simple voice command or tap of the cast or AirPlay button. Enabling Quick Start Mode will change the energy consumption required to operate this TV.
WARNING! This product can expose you to chemicals including Styrene which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
VUDU; Netflix; Youtube; Showtime; Starz; Google Play; Sling; Hulu; Disney+; Pandora; LG Channels; Peacock; Apple TV+ and many more.
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
62.54 x 13.04 x 37.76 Inches
Customer reviews & ratings
Amazing TV at an amazing price.
Amazing quality. The only setback is the delivery. Please make sure you fully understand that if it is delivered a third party company will have to set an appointment so the date that Walmart provides you will not be the day that it's delivered.
Really, really enjoying our tv. Easy set up and pairing with Comcast remote. So happy we did this—especially with ‘safer at home' orders. Next purchase is wall mount. Delivery was perfect. Truck driver brought it to the living room for us.
Don't even think about it. BUY IT.
Smartcast, oh smartcast. my PC loves you. Want to stream movie from pc? sure, want to steam duplicate screen of pc? sure! want to stream a game you're playing on pc? SURE! all wireless, over wifi, with no setup of any kind, just turn on tv and click button on your browser. Such awesome tv, for price you cant beat it, and price is not even a factor here, remote control is great, actually looks like tv remote not like tiny weird roku remote 120ghz refresh rate, 4k resolution. You get a high tier tv for fraction of high tier tv price. VIZIO you have done fantastic job
- For audio
- Ease of use
- For resolution
The Vizio tv is exactly what we expected we have bought vizio TVs and never were disappointed
I'm not sure who's at fault Walmart or FedEx. But my tv was delivered shattered. Now I can't send it back or get a refund because of the virus. Called corporate office and no one answered.
The screen was broken from the inside when delivered, and delivery took longer than usual. I returned the TV for a refund.
Defective Waste of Money
I purchased this during the virus pandemic as a gift for Mom. It was through Walmart, shipped by FedEx. Side note: It took months for the TV stand to arrive because of the pandemic so we couldn't safely set it up yet. Once the stand arrived and we set it up for Mom, there were crackled, starburst looking things across the screen. Picture included. Because it had been several months since purchase, Walmart wouldn't exchange it and to top it off Vizio refuses to make good on the warranty.
I can not really give a review, when my package was received from Fedex there was no damage to the box however the tv was cracked beyond repair. Never got to enjoy the tv. And went through so many different loops of returning the tv. Finally just asked for a refund and havent received that yet either. I would suggest if there is an option to pick up, that you choose that rather than delivery.
It was cracked when I opened it I want a refund of my money
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question