So first off I'm a total nerd when it comes to my electronics, I thoroughly review all of my big ticket tech items extensively before I jump and make a purchase. So after many hours or research and development lol, I chose this Vizio over a Samsung and LG... AND I COULDN'T BE HAPPIER! I went and got to compare them side by side and this Vizio blew them all away.. This model has deeper black levels, better contrast ratios, decent speakers and great evenly distributed led back lights.. I've jumped on the Vizio bandwagon I added a 5.1 sound bar setup and a second set for my bedroom! A++
- Screen Size65"
- Resolution4K (2160P)
- Is SmartY
- Display TechnologyLED
- Number of HDMI Connections3
- Backlight TypeFull Array LED
About This Item
- Full-Array LED backlight: Evenly distributes LEDs across the screen?s backlight for superior light uniformity and picture performance.
- 4K Ultra HD Picture: Enjoy every scene in breathtaking detail and clarity with over 8 million pixels, 4x the resolution of 1080p Full HD.
- Spatial Scaling Engine: Beautifully transforms HD and Full HD content to spectacular 4K Ultra HD resolution.
- High Dynamic Range: Experience dazzling color and contrast from HDR-enabled streaming apps, Ultra HD Blu-ray players, and game consoles.
- VIZIO Smart TV: Instant access to popular apps right on the TV using the included remote making finding something to watch more fun ? discover new shows including movies in 4K Ultra HD and HDR.
- Chromecast built-in: Download any of thousands of Chromecast-enabled apps to your smartphone, then simply tap the Cast button to stream on the TV. Discover a range of free, subscription or paid content.
- Use Voice To Control The TV: This VIZIO D-Series is the perfect smart-home companion, offering voice-control support from Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa-enabled devices.
- VIZIO WatchFree: Over 100 live and internet streaming channels absolutely FREE ? live news, movies, movies, sports, comedy, music and more. No fees, subscriptions or logins.
- Quick Start Mode: Enable Quick Start Mode to turn your TV on automatically with a simple voice command or tap of the Cast button. Enabling Quick Start Mode will change the energy consumption required to operate this TV.
- Download VIZIO SmartCast Mobile: Use your smartphone to control and stream to the TV from any room in your home.
- 120Hz Effective Refresh Rate: Enhanced motion clarity with a blazing fast 120Hz effective refresh rate achieved with backlighting scanning.
- 802.11ac Dual-Band Wi-Fi: Take advantage of today?s fastest wireless speeds for a higher quality streaming experience, perfect for 4K and HDR video.
- USB Multimedia: Play photos, music, and video right on the big screen using the built-in USB ports.
- 3 UHD-Ready HDMI Ports: Supporting the latest HDMI standards, this D-Series allows you to connect to UHD-enabled Blu-Ray players and game consoles.
- DTS Studio Sound: Advanced virtual surround sound audio from the display?s two built-in speakers.
WARNING! This product can expose you to chemicals including Styrene which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Explore this item
|Assembled Product Weight|
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)
|Manufacturer Part Number|
You are viewing
VIZIO 65" Class D-Series 4K (2160P) Ultra HD HDR Smart LED TV (D65-F1) (2018 Model)
3.35 x 57.91 x 33.39 Inches
HDMI; Component; Ethernet; USB
VUDU, Netflix, XUMO, Crackle, iHeartRadio
Awesome 4K TV! Blows all others away!
Outstanding quality superior features
My new 65 inch Visio is stunning the picture quality is beyond belief. Their 2018 Model is very impressive to watch, loaded with new features, it has the quality of picture as if you were sitting in a theater!
If you're thinking of buying a new TV this year Vizio is the one you should select !
I do not believe there is a better quality TV out there and Visio's price is so much better than the competition [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
I purchased this TV from a special pricing offer from Vizeo when my prior TV went out. I found the price beat any I could get at the lowest major retail stores I looked at. Quality of picture is excellent . [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
It has HDR and that is absolutely great fir gamers
I bought this tv a couple weeks ago and was blown away at how sleek the overall design was. Also the HDR in particular makes colors much mor vivid. I love it! I am currently thinking of upgradind to an oled display soon by vizio! Great product. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Great picture....sound is awesome....
Bought 2 weeks ago....had it delivered. wasn't sure what to expect as it was delivered in the back of a pickup. But arrived undamaged! hardest part was putting the legs on, took two of us....easy set up to wi-fi, great picture and awesome sound... Would recommend!
Awesome video quality!
I bought this tv about a month ago; I've been happy since! Picture quality is great and the sound is good. No qualms with the remote that I've read about before purchasing it. The only small inconvenience is that the tv must be on to use a smart phone for casting videos. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
This is my 3rd Vizio in 3 years. The previous 2 presented me with issues just after the first year. The 1st, even though technically out of warranty, was replaced for free. And just recently the 2nd Vizio developed a shadow (lighting issue) in the left upper part of the screen.
So far so good with #3. I've always enjoyed Vizio value! Great performance for a mid/lower level TV.
Good picture and color on tv.
Going on two years of ownership and it has been a great television; only negative is the remote, buttons are too small and it won't work half the time like it's stuck, even with new batteries in it ? And the audio isn't the greatest at times, son said I need to purchase a surround sound box, cannot afford that.
OK Tv but Sound quality is lacking
OK TV but sound quality is lacking. I'm going to have to purchase a sound bar or hook up to my stereo system so I can have the sound quality to match the picture quality. I should have spent the extra $$ to get a better sounding TV.
I bought this TV 2 yrs ago. About 3 months ago the picture became very dark at the bottom of the screen, and I had difficulty seeing what was on the screen. Since I had bought a 3 yr. warranty, I contacted them about the problem. They sent me a shipping box and label for me to send in the TV for repairs or replacement. I did, and the TV was repaired and returned to me in about 3 weeks time. The picture was once again perfect for about a month. Now it is getting dark again, not as bad as before, but I imagine it will get worse. I am elderly and live alone, and had a hard time getting the thing boxed up the first time, so I will not be going through that again. I will watch it as long as I can then just throw it away and go back to a small screen tv that I have until I can afford a new one. I will NOT be buying another Visio TV.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question