We love this TV purchase. We needed it for the room width from chairs to TV. Made a big difference in our viewing pleasure. Smartcast is super and smooth transition from laptop, phone or our tablets. The WatchFree feature is like a scrolling guide (not on demand) but what is currently streaming is a good feature. The apps are plentiful. Just a really great experience and purchase that exceeded our expectations for this pricepoint!
VIZIO 65" Class 4k UHD LED SmartCast Smart TV HDR V-Series V655-G9
Arrives by Thu, Feb 27
In stock at Valley Stream, 77 Green Acres Rd
- Screen Size65"
- Resolution4K UHD
- Is SmartY
- Display TechnologyLED
- Number of HDMI Connections3
- Backlight TypeLED
About This Item
VIZIO 65" Class V-Series (64.5" Diag.) 4K HDR Smart TV (V655-G9):
- SmartCast - Finding great content and streaming high-quality 4K HDR video is incredibly easy with SmartCast Home. Browse favorites like Netflix and Hulu right on the TV using the included remote or SmartCast Mobile app on your phone or tablet
- Works with Apple AirPlay - Use your iPhone, iPad or Mac to stream movies, shows, music and photos from iTunes, Apple TV and other AirPlay compatible apps to the TV. You can also wirelessly mirror content such as web pages and presentations from your iOS device or Mac to the big screen
- Works with Apple HomeKit - Control our TV using the Apple Home app or Siri on your iPhone, iPad or Mac. Simply add this TV to the Home app and include in scenes or automations like any other HomeKit accessory. Use Siri on your iPhone or iPad to turn the TV on or off, control the volume and switch inputs - you can even use Siri to play movies, TV shows or music
- Chomecast Built-In - with Chromecast built-in, the V-Series offers thousands of streaming apps and the ability to display anything from your phone or Google Chrome browser on the big screen
- Hands-Free Voice Control - The V-Series is perfect smart home companion with support for popular smart home voice ecosystems like Siri and Google Assistant
- VIZIO WatchFree - Enjoy free & unlimited TV from over 150 channels - news, sports, movies, TV shows, music and the best of the internet. No fees, subscriptions or logins
- Laptop screen mirroring - Whether it's browsing a website or giving a presentation, you can easily stream from your phone, tablet or laptop to the V-Series with Chromecast built-in
- Octa-Core Processor - The processor is the brain of your TV and a high-powered processor means less lag in smart home apps or while switching activities
- 3 UHD-Ready HDMI Ports - Supporting the latest HDMI standards, this V-Series allows you to connect to 4K Blu-Ray players, game consoles and more
- DTS Studio Sound II - Advanced virtual surround sound audio from the TV's two built-in speakers
- USB Multimedia - Play photos, music and video right on the big screen using the built-in USB port
- Quick Start Mode - Enable Quick Start Mode to turn your TV on automatically with a simple voice command or tap of the Cast button. Enabling Quick Start Mode will change the energy consumption required to operate this TV
WARNING! This product can expose you to chemicals including Styrene which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Depth (with stand)|
|Width (with stand)|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Height (with stand)|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
11.95 x 57.37 x 35.61 Inches
Great tv at a great price
The tv was easy to set up and we put it on a mounted tv stand. The picture clarity is really nice and the remote is a little more interactive than an older Visio tv remote we had (the older remote contained very few options to operate the tv on the remote.) The price was what drove us to purchase this particular model and size! We do believe we got a great buy!
really large, Great Picture
Only 3 small problems so far. First it took a week to get it delivered as we purchased it on line but was not offered store pickup. and the second was that the leg supports were so wide (51") that we had to buy a mounting stand from another place to get it to set on a table. then the third was that the speakers were in the back, thus the sound bounces off the wall . you may want to also purchase a good sound bar.
While I couldn't be happier with this Vizio television because they have thought out quite well the platforms for all of the different streaming services, I'm upset that Sams Club would make me feel like I'm getting a television that's on sale but I find out that the television is dated 2-20-18. Two years old. That should tell us all that it is a dump on the buyers to get rid of old stuff.
Great price and features lower quality
This was a total reflex purchase, we had a 55"Vizio that we've been using for at least 4 or 5 years. I wanted to go bigger but this TV wouldn't die....LOL. Thats why I always buy Vizio. It's 240hz and that made a huge difference in picture. This 65"model is disappointing in picture. It would get one star but for the price. The colors aren't nearly as realistic. If it wasn't for the price, I would have returned it. For 489 (one day sale) it's a steal if you just want a large TV. I think if I wasn't coming from a Vizio with such good colors/picture depth, it wouldn't be so noticable. I've tried all the color settings, vivid is much brighter but not realistic. Comparison pics attached. Sorry, we were watching the walking dead.
Buy in store only
I will not buy from sams.com ever again. This tv took over 3 weeks to arrive (was lost in transit at one point) and then arrived damaged. Thankfully the manager at my local store was willing to work with us on a replacement so we didn't have to deal with the shipping company again.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.