This TV is amazing for the price. 4K picture is sharp and clear with no motion blur. Football is awesome and every pixel is seen. I would recommend to anybody wanting a great TV for a good price.
- Screen Size65"
- Resolution4K UHD
- Is SmartY
- Display TechnologyQLED
- Number of HDMI Connections5
- Backlight TypeLED
About This Item
VIZIO P-Series® Quantum X 65" Class (2160p) 4K HDR Smart TV (PX65-G1) (2019)
- Dolby Vision HDR A superior HDR standard for 4K video, capable of displaying a wider spectrum of colors and detail. This TV includes HDR10 and HLG content support as well.
- 4K Ultra HD With over 8 million pixels 4 times the resolution of 1080p enjoy every scene in breathtaking detail.
- SmartCast Finding great content and streaming high-quality 4K HDR video is incredibly easy with SmartCast Home. Browse favorites like Netflix and Hulu right on the TV using the included remote or SmartCast Mobile app on your phone or tablet.
- Works with Apple AirPlay Use your iPhone, iPad or Mac to stream movies, shows, music, and photos from iTunes, Apple TV, and other AirPlay-compatible apps to the TV. You can also wirelessly mirror content such as web pages and presentations from your iOS device or Mac to the big screen.
- Works with Apple HomeKit Control your TV using the Apple Home app or Siri on your iPhone, iPad or Mac. Simply add this TV to the Home app and include in scenes or automations like any other HomeKit accessory. Use Siri on your iPhone or iPad to turn the Tv on or off, control the volume and switch inputs you can even use Siri to play movies, TV shows or music.
- Chromecast Built-In Chromecast is built into the P-Series Quantum X, offering thousands of streaming apps and the ability to display anything from your phone or Google Chrome browser on the big screen
- Hands-Free Voice Control The P-Series Quantum X is a perfect smart home companion with support for popular smart home voice ecosystems like Siri and Google Assistant.
- VIZIO WatchFree Enjoy free & unlimited TV from over 150 channels news, sports, movies, TV shows, music, and the best of the internet. No fees, subscriptions or logins.
- Clear Action 960 Enjoy fast action sports and movies with superior motion clarity using powerful image processing and a blazing 240Hz effective refresh rate achieved with backlight scanning.
- Laptop screen mirroring Whether it's browsing a website or giving a presentation, you can easily stream from your phone, tablet or laptop to the P-Series® Quantum X with Chromecast built-in.
- Octa-Core Processor The processor is the brain of your TV, and a high-powered processor means less lag in streaming apps or while switching activities.
- 4-Sided bezel-less TV Design With its sleek, modern lines, the P-Series Quantum X is the perfect entertainment centerpiece.
- 5 UHD/HDR-Ready HDMI Ports Supporting the latest HDMI standards, this P-Series Quantum X allows you to connect to 4K Blu-Ray players, game consoles, and more.
- DTS Studio Sound II Advanced virtual surround sound audio from the TVs two built-in speakers.
- USB Multimedia Play photos, music, and video right on the big screen using the built-in USB port.
- Quick Start Mode Enable Quick Start Mode to turn your TV on automatically with a simple voice command or tap of the Cast button. Enabling Quick Start Mode will change the energy consumption required to operate this TV.
- Cinemawide® Black Bar Detection Movie Nights just got better! This VIZIO SmartCast TV automatically detects ultra-wide 21:9 movie content and dims the backlight in the top and bottom black bars to achieve deep black levels delivering a more authentic movie watching experience.
WARNING! This product can expose you to chemicals including Styrene which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Depth (with stand)|
|Width (with stand)|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Height (with stand)|
No features description available
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
56.96 x 11.81 x 35.11 Inches
Manuals & Guides
I've had my eye on purchasing this TV for some time so when Sams had a special sale, I nabbed it up quick. Delivery went smoother than I expected so kudos to Sam's club to fixing delivery issues. (I was nervous = as previous tv order delivery had broken screen). The picture resolution is amazing and I'm looking forward to football season. Anyone hesitating to purchase the Visio Quantum Tv I'd recommend researching and doing market comparisons, I just felt for the money this is by far the best Tv I've owned.
Great color, bright, but quiet tv.
Super bright. Great colors and easy to figure out how to operate it. Sound from the stock speakers is quiet. I'd recommend a sound bar or audio system for it. My sound bar works better with this tv then my 10 year old model. No more audio cut out when using ps4 and xbox one. Found only way to get 4k with hdr to work on youtube was to use the built in youtube app. Love the weight of the remote. It's a bit weighty, but feels durable.
Great SmartCast display!
What a great purchase! 65” 4k UHD from Vizio. What's not to like, right? The picture is phenomenal and the size of the display could not have been better suited for my living space. The price was heavily discounted for club members, and the freight delivery exceeded my expectations with home delivery to my doorstep. I've had this display up and running for a couple of weeks now and the only drawback I've seen is the display's Bluetooth connectivity with Apple Airplay. Being touted as a Smartcast tv, it comes as no surprise the Google Smartcast works flawlessly. However, casting with AirPlay can be a little tricky. If the display has been powered on for several minutes, my iPhone cannot locate the display even when these devices are in the same room. Could be a time out function, but I can't be certain. If Smartcast is available for you to stream from your device, by all means use it. If the only option is AirPlay (i.e. Apple tv+) be warned you may have to perform a soft reset in order to recognize the display from your mobile device. I would also recommend you set AirPlay to require passcode every time. I use it this way to validate AirPlay is functioning properly, so I don't lose five minutes of my life waiting on 21st century technology. It would be easy to blame Apple for this flaw, but Vizio's iOS SmartCast app has the same functional flaw. Hopefully, this is just a bug fix waiting to happen.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question