I have been using my vizio P-series Quantum 65" 4k HDR Smart TV for a week or so and I'm in love with it! The set up is very easy. The manual explains everything well enough for anyone to understand, the packaging had enough foam and wrapping to make sure the TV was safe from harm and the TV itself works wonderfully. It has many picture modes and audio modes to choose from depending on your liking. It connects to wifi and Bluetooth, the remote comes with netflix, prime video, and hulu buttons built in which are very convenient. Overall I'm very happy with my new tv and highly recommend it. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
- Screen Size65"
- Resolution4K UHD
- Is SmartY
- Display TechnologyQLED
- Backlight TypeLED
- Assembled Product Width11.81 in
About This Item
- Dolby Vision HDR A superior HDR standard for 4K video, capable of displaying a wider spectrum of colors, brightness and detail. This TV includes HDR10 and HLG content support as well.
- 4K Ultra HD With over 8 million pixels – 4 times the resolution of 1080p – enjoy every scene in breathtaking detail.
- VIZIO IQ Ultra(TM) Processor Inside, VIZIO’s fastest, smartest chip – the revolutionary IQ Ultra processor offers best-in-class picture processing, more powerful 4K upscaling engine and HDMI 2.1 connectivity.
- ProGaming Engine(TM) With 4K 120Hz gaming support, ProGaming Engine automatically optimizes Xbox and Playstation gameplay with a unique suite of gaming features that provide smoother graphics, more responsive gaming, and better 4K HDR picture quality – Variable Refresh Rate matches the refresh rate between your console and TV for tear and stutter free gaming at the lowest input lag.
- Anti-reflective screen New anti-reflection screen minimizes glare in bright rooms where unwelcome sunlight can creep in.
- SmartCast With lightning fast navigation, enjoy instant access to the best selection of apps from top-tier streaming services like Netflix, Disney+, YouTube, and many more right on the TV using the all-new smart remote or SmartCast Mobile app.
- Works with Apple AirPlay & Chromecast Built-In Stream, control, and share your favorite movies, shows, music, photos, and more from your Apple or Android devices directly to the TV. You can also wirelessly mirror content such as web pages and presentations from your iOS device or Chrome browser to the big screen. Apple AirPlay may not be available at the time of purchase. Visit support.vizio.com/apple
- The Center of Your Smart Home Integrates seamlessly with Apple HomeKit and the Google Assistant -enabled smart home devices – check on your front door camera, control the lights and TV with a single voice command – with this P-Series Quantum TV, the smart home possibilities are endless. Apple HomeKit may not be available at the time of purchase. Visit support.vizio.com/apple
- Free Streaming Channels A cord-cutters dream, serving up unlimited free viewing from 200+ specially curated channels – movies, TV shows, news and more. No fees, logins or subscriptions.
- Clear Action 960 Enjoy fast action sports and movies with superior motion clarity using powerful image processing and Dynamic Motion Rate 240 achieved with backlight scanning.
- Sleek, Modern TV Design With a 3-sided bezel-less design and brushed aluminum accents, the P-Series Quantum is the perfect entertainment centerpiece
- 4 UHD/HDR-Ready HDMI Ports Future-ready HDMI 2.1 connectivity offers the highest audio quality with eARC and Dolby Atmos passthrough and highest video performance from the newest 4K entertainment devices.
WARNING! This product can expose you to chemicals including Styrene which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol A (BPA) which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|Assembled Product Weight|
Netflix, WatchFree, Disney+, Hulu, Vudu, Peacock, Youtube TV, Movies Anywhere, Redbox, Xumo, Tubi, iHeart Radio, Apple TV+ and many more.
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
57.01 x 11.81 x 35.14 Inches
Customer reviews & ratings
Awesome Smart TV
I recently upgraded from a 70" E series to the 75" P Series Quantum. I am blown away by the brilliant richness of the colors from the QLED display. The blacks are black. Screen is ultra smooth. This tv has all the features required for hdmi 2.1 and the next generation game consoles being released this year. I am also a sucker for 4k blurays with dolby vision and this tv truly shines. I am very pleased with the new firmware released recently, it fixed all the issues that were present previously. I definitely recommend this tv.
This is a replacement TV replaced under warranty. The 1st one started to flicker and had blotches. The TV is awesome almost looks like an OLED once you get it setup ie: color,backlight,brightness, color temp. etc. l set the brightness at 40 anything more is super bright. Awesome TV and great customer service replaced my 1st TV no questions asked and no hassle.
I've had this tv for a year, purchased 9/3/2019. No problems with it, use it for xbox one and watching 4k uhd movies. Dolby Vision and Atmos is awesome. Watching movies in Hdr 10 is great too. Started using streaming apps about 4 months ago, its great. I was using Roku but Roku doesnt support Dolby Vision. Overall happy with my tv. Thinking about upgrading to new model 75" P75QX-H1.
Amazing picture quality!!!!
I recently purchased this television purchase the TV in a 75 in for my main home theater display it displays deep OLED like black levels which makes the picture pop off the screen and the contrast really brings out it's amazing colors!
balcks are black-- reds are reds..WHAT COLOR!
The Vizio P65Q9-H1 is such a great value.The colors are amazing and the video game lag time is very good...Streaming is excellent! Smartcast is easy to navigate..And it has HDMI 2.1!!!
Vizio just keeps getting better and better. I have a 65 inch gave it to my uncle he can't keep his eyes off of it and I upgrade to the 75 it is spectacular.
Bright image and great picture quality
In the past I had primarily used lower end, budget minded TV sets and was satisfied with the picture quality they provided. This Vizio P series Quantum TV is a considerable improvement to my untrained eyes. 1080P and 4K content is especially stunning, the vibrant colors and contrast is a real treat and big difference from my old TV. This set gets much brighter and has local dimming zones that give you deeper and darker blacks. It is also easy to adjust the picture settings and customize them to your preference. I feel the most important aspect is the visual quality and in that regard I have no complaints.
This television does not have a channel or programming guide(EPG), my previous TV had this feature and I miss having it. I have to refer to my phone, tablet, or laptop to look up the television schedule. The remote does have a number pad so you can quickly jump around to different channels.
The Smart TV ability is good, it comes with a good number of pre-installed apps, but adding more apps is not possible. This is different from some other Smart TV platforms where you can install more apps. The ability to cast to the built-in Chromecast works well and is a workaround for any missing apps you want to use. I experience some sluggishness when accessing and using the Smart TV functions, this is an area I feel could use improvement since I have seen other platforms perform smoother and with less waiting.
The packaging was well designed and it was very easy to get the TV out of the box, I had no problems with one additional person helping. The sheet and foam over the screen provided sufficient protection and prevented damage. Setup was quick and easy, additional documentation is available online from Vizio's webpage.
I am very happy with this TV and would definitely recommend it to others looking for great picture quality. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Great all around TV
So specifically waited for this tv to hit the market due to its Pro Gaming Engine. I do alot of gaming and with next gen coming out, this was the perfect upgrade. Even using the current gen consoles Ive noticed a big change from my previus brand tv. Everything just looks super pretty and smooth. Great for movies too due to its great colors, deep blacks, and super bright. Paired it with a Vizio 36" 5.1.2 Home Theater Sound System with Dolby Atmos® and its just amazing.
Slow -Requires too many resets
Had this for a year and have to do a factory reset every time there is an update or new app installed or it won't work properly. After the last update, it is very slow to load and I have to accept the terms and conditions on an almost daily basis. When I mean slow, it takes about 5 minutes to load the home screen.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question