Great value on a terrific TV. Easy to set up and very intuitive operation. Interoperability with DirecTV controller/receiver was simple. Very pleased!
- Screen Size55"
- Resolution4K UHD
- Is SmartY
- Display TechnologyQLED
- Backlight TypeLED
- Assembled Product Width48.93"
About This Item
VIZIO 55" Class M-Series Quantum 4K Ultra HD (2160p) HDR Smart TV (M556-G4) (2019 Model)
- 10 Local Dimming Zones VIZIO's powerful full array local dimming technology intelligently adjusts the backlight to match what's on the screen, resulting in deep black levels with striking detail and contrast.
- 4K Ultra HD With over 8 million pixels - 4 times the resolution of 1080p - enjoy every scene in breathtaking detail.
- SmartCast Finding great content and streaming high-quality 4K HDR video is incredibly easy with SmartCast Home. Browse favorites like Netflix and Hulu right on the TV using the included remote or SmartCast Mobile app on your phone or tablet.
- Works with Apple AirPlay Use your iPhone, iPad or Mac to stream movies, shows, music, and photos from iTunes, Apple TV, and other AirPlay-compatible apps to the TV. You can also wirelessly mirror content such as web pages and presentations from your iOS device or Mac to the big screen.
- Works with Apple HomeKit Control your TV using the Apple Home app or Siri on your iPhone, iPad or Mac. Simply add this TV to the Home app and include in scenes or automations like any other HomeKit accessory. Use Siri on your iPhone or iPad to turn the TV on or off, control the volume and switch inputs, you can even use Siri to play movies, TV shows or music.
- Chromecast Built-In With Chromecast built-in, the M-Series Quantum offers thousands of streaming apps and the ability to display anything from your phone or Google Chrome browser on the big screen.
- Hands-Free Voice Control The M-Series Quantum is a perfect smart home companion with support for popular smart home voice ecosystems like Siri, Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa
- VIZIO WatchFree Enjoy free & unlimited TV from over 150 channels - news, sports, movies, TV shows, music, and the best of the internet. No fees, subscriptions or logins.
- Clear Action 180 Enjoy fast action sports and movies with superior motion clarity using powerful image processing and a blazing 120Hz effective refresh rate achieved with backlight scanning.
- Laptop screen mirroring Whether it's browsing a website or giving a presentation, you can easily stream from your phone, tablet or laptop to the M-Series with Chromecast built-in.
- Octa-Core Processor The processor is the brain of your TV, and a high-powered processor means less lag in smart home apps or while switching activities.
- 3 UHD/HDR-Ready HDMI Ports Supporting the latest HDMI standards, the M-Series allows you to connect to 4K Blu-Ray players, game consoles, and more.
- DTS Studio Sound II Advanced virtual surround sound audio from the TV's two built-in speakers.
- USB Multimedia Play photos, music, and video right on the big screen using the built-in USB port.
- Quick Start Mode Enable Quick Start Mode to turn your TV on automatically with a simple voice command or tap of the Cast button. Enabling Quick Start Mode will change the energy consumption required to operate this TV.
- Cinemawide® Black Bar Detection Movie Nights just got better! This VIZIO SmartCast TV automatically detects ultra-wide 21:9 movie content and dims the backlight in the top and bottom black bars to achieve deep black levels delivering a more authentic movie watching experience.
WARNING! This product can expose you to chemicals including Styrene which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
No features description available
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
10.26 x 48.93 x 30.77 Inches
I absolutely LOVE this TV!
I love this tv! Great picture, the sound isn't bad (volume goes very loud), and do many fun options! Great value for money. This is the 3rd Vizio TV in our house, the oldest being my 10 year old 47". I put this 55" in my bedroom, and I love it! I've since added a Vizio sound bar to it. Very easy to set up and use. Highly recommend.
The easiest and fastest I've ever installed a tv!
I decided to place my new tv in the family room.
Set up and install took about 20 minutes!! The picture is clear. And the sound is amazing.
I love the variety of apps that were pre-installed. It's been about a week and we have no negative opinions! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
A Great TV and or PC Monitor
A Great TV and Monitor. Before taking delivery I searched for some setup videos on YouTube. I also read some reviews posted here as well. Because of so many reports of damaged units I opted to have the TV delivered to my local Idaho Falls Walmart so that I could inspect the box. The box looked great and we got it home and into our living room without difficulty. I purchased a wall mount at Harbor Freight and attached it to the wall prior to getting the TV. It's mounted on a cinderblock wall with anchor bolts I purchased at Home Depot because I did not trust the ones it came with. We used the screws that were in the mounting holes of the Vizio rather than the ones that came from HF. Once on the wall and plugged in I noticed the default colors are extremely over saturated, especially red, orange or pink. it was so bad that skin looked as if it had been in the sun for way too long. I watched a YouTube video and created a custom profile but it was not good enough, then I tried Calibrated* and at first I thought it was washed out because the saturation had been so bad but it's not bad at all. I will play with it some more but right now it's ok. You can save your custom profiles. Using the TV as a second computer monitor. It's connected from my PC to HDMI-1 and it's full 4K resolution and us awesome.
In love with it
Considering this is my first smart tv it’s amazing. Getting the legs on and picking it up by myself wasn’t difficult and the set up was pretty easy. I just got this tv today. The picture is crisp and clear, pretty big for my living room but I love it. The sound is good to me too but I’m sure I’ll eventually add a sound bar down the road. I’ve mostly use Vizio or Sony product and so far Vizio is still my favorite brand.
Awesome TV with great software and apps
This TV is great. It not only has a great picture but it includes all the apps and software you could ever want on a TV. It has Apple Air Play, google chromecast and can be controlled by amazon Alexa. It’s nice having a TV that has all the app functionality so I don’t have to change how I cast shows from my phone to my tv. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Wonderful T. V. at a wonderful price. I bought this for my husband as an anniversary gift, it showed up early than expected and he loves everything about it. It's easy to set up and has a great picture display and lots of extras with it. Very satisfied with my purchase may be getting another to replace our living room TV.
We got ours delivered. It already arrived a day later then what they stated. Then when we got it, we pulled it out and it had a crack on the screen from the bottom up. We noticed the box had an indentation exactly where the crack in the screen. We had waited for 2 days and it arrived broken. We were so disappointed. According to the website that was the last one at the price we got it for too. Very disappointed. Called Walmart.com and we're getting a refund and the hassle of sending it back. I was skeptical about ordering this online. Now this is why.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question