Have owned this TV for 8 months now. Very good picture and have had no problems. Did have the backgound music louder than the person speaking, which was remedied when I went into the audio and turned off surround sound, which I don't have. I just listen to the speaker system that is built into the TV.
- Screen Size50"
- Resolution4K UHD
- Is SmartY
- Display TechnologyQLED
- Number of HDMI Connections4
- Backlight TypeLED
About This Item
VIZIO M-Series? Quantum 50? Class (2160p) 4K HDR Smart TV (M507-G1) (2019)
- Dolby Vision HDR - A superior HDR for 4K video, capable of displaying a wider spectrum of colors and detail. This TV includes HDR10 and HLG content support as well
- 4K Ultra HD - Wth over 8 million pixels - 4 times the resolution of 1080p - enjoy every scene in breathtaking detail
- SmartCast - Finding great content and streaming high-quality 4K HDR video is incredibly easy with SmartCast Home. Browse favorites like Netflix and Hulu right on th eTV using th eincluded remote or SmartCast Mobile app on your phone or tablet
- Works with Apple AirPlay - Use y our iPhone, iPad or Mac to stream movies, shows music and photos from iTunes, Apple TV and other AirPlay compatible apps to the TV. You can also wirelessly mirror content such a web pages and presentations from your iOS device or Mac to the big screen
- Works with Apple HomeKit - Control your TV using the Apple Home app or Siri on your iPhone, iPad or Mac. Simply add this TV to the Home app and include in scenes or automations like any other HomeKit accessory. Use Siri on your iPhone or iPad to turn the TV on or off, control the volume and switch inputs - you can even use Siri to play movies, TV shows or music
- Chromecast Built-In - Chromecast is built into the M-Series Quantum, offering thousands of streaming apps and the ability ot display anything from our phone or Google Chrome browser on the big screen
- Hands-Free Voice Control - The M-Series Quantum is a perfect smart home companion with support for popular smart home voice ecosystems like Siri, Google Assistant
- VIZIO WatchFree - Enjoy free & unlimited TV from over 150 channels - news, sports, movies, TV shows, music and the best of the internet. No fees, subscriptions or logins
- Clear Action 360 - Enjoy fast action sports and movies with superior motion clarity using powerful image processing and a blazing 120Hz effective refresh rate achieved with backlight scanning
- Laptop screen mirroring - Whether it's browsing a website or giving a presentation, you can easily stream from your phone, tablet or laptop to the M-Series Quantum with Chromecast built-in
- Octa-Core Processor - The processor is the brain of your TV and a high-powered processor means less lag in streaming apps or while switching activities
- Sleek, Modern TV Design - With its sleek, modern lines, the M-Series Quantum is the perfect entertainment centerpiece
- 4 UHD/HDR-Ready HDMI Ports - Supporting the latest HDMI standards, this M-Series Quantum allows you to connect to 4K Blu-Ray players, game consoles and more
- USB Multimedia - Play photos, music and video right on the big screen using the built-in USB port
- DTS Studio Sound II - Advanced virtual surround sound audio from the TV's two built-in speakers
- Quick Start Mode - Enable Quick Star Mode to turn your TV on automatically with a simple voice command or tap of the Cast button. Enabling Quick Start Mode will change the energy consumption required to operate this TV
- Cinemawide Black Bar Detection - Movie Nights just got better! This VIZIO SmartCast TV automatically detects ultra-wide 21:9 movie content and dims the backlight in the top and bottom black bars to achieve deep black levels delivering a more authentic movie watching experience
WARNING! This product can expose you to chemicals including Styrene which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Depth (with stand)|
|Width (with stand)|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Height (with stand)|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
44.08 x 10.04 x 27.98 Inches
Manuals & Guides
Customer reviews & ratings
Great value for the price.
I bought this TV after I had to replace my original Vizio due to a defect. Vizio's customer service handled my case with ease and professionalism. I was impressed how they helped me replace my original TV within a week. I'm definitely happy with my new Vizio TV.
Bought this about a month ago to replace a Samsung because of poor picture quality except when directly in front. This Vizio has a very good picture even from steep side angles. The Smart features are great and I'm very satisfied with Chromecast being the goto feature.
Excellent UHD TV at a very reasonable price.
The picture quality is superb, better than the previous 49" UHD VIZIO I bought almost four years ago. Setup was easy. The new UHD TV is significantly lighter weight, but still has FULL ARRAY LED backlighting.
My only complaint is the layout
pattern of function buttons on the remote control, and the relatively short time allowed when entering channel numbers- often it jumps to the channel of the first two numbers entered befor a third or fourth number can be entered.
My fiancé is very very picky about TVs. It has to be the right everything when it comes to getting one. This was the tv he chose. It took a little longer than I would have liked to get it but this tv works amazingly! The picture is beautiful and it works perfectly!! Would highly recommend!
Great quality and value
Beautiful colors, OK sound - deserves a decent home theater audio system which will also give you the surround channels. Very pleased- and the price is very reaonable, especially compared to Sony, LG, and Samsung with the same level of video quality - and often, inferior audio quality. Minor quibble - the legs were not a good fit on a narrow shelf. A third party Vesa compatible center column (cheap at eBay) solved the problem.
I purchase this TV because of the new technology, features, size and those colors are breath taking . Love this tv and recommend it to anyone looking for screen colors that are amazing to look at.
Good TV for the price
Nice tv. Has most of the features I wanted. Only complaint - it won't connect faster than 13-14 Mbps. This is fine most of the time but have found it runs into issues with Hulu at times. The watchfree channels (PlutoTv) has a lot to offer for people who are on a budget or wanting to get away from cable, satellite and all the pay to watch streaming services, however there are a lot of commercial you must deal with.
Mothers Day Horror!
I purchased my Tv online and third party seller sent my order through UPS The package was delivered to me and was damaged due to the careless handling! I then returned the damaged Tv and was treated horribly by customer service and I had fedex the damaged Tv and still currently waiting for my refund
not worth it, I do not know why I keep it
its the worst operative system that I have ever seen on a Smart TV, I have to reset to fabric every two months because it become unusable. It can't reproduce Netflix... a smart tv that does not reproduce well Netflix, what kind of garbage is this? Besides that, the brightness is fine and the colours are vibrant, but be aware that you will need to calibrate it because are so unreal. I use my LG 8600M colours as guidance. However, every time that I have to reset the tv I lost the colors config so I stopped doing it. Finally, my unit came with audio problems if you use the analog output, huge background noise.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question