By far the best tv I’ve ever owned. I usually never buy expensive electronics and opt for the cheapest option, and I almost did when looking up 4K TVs but I ended up spending an extra $80 for this and couldn’t be happier. The picture is crystal clean when watching HD and HDR shows and movies and it looks like real life. You see details that you’ve never seen before while watching the same show, it’s incredible. The sound I quality I think is pretty bad. It says it has built in surround sound but it sounds so low and lifeless, but I have a sound bar I use anyways to it’s not much of an issue for me. My favorite thing about this tv besides the picture is Pluto tv. I don’t have cable, so having live streaming tv built into the tv for free is so nice. There’s no real premium channels like cbs, fox, amc, and stuff, but I have found a bunch that are good. Some channels show one show 24/7 like River Monsters Channel, Gordon Ramsey Channel, Forensic Files Channel, but there’s also a ton of others that anyone will love. One thing I was really confused about before buying was the smart features of the tv. Since it has Chromecast built in I thought that would be the only way you could watch Netflix and Hulu and such, by using the app on your phone, but luckily many apps are preinstalled to the TV, like Netflix, Hulu, Prime, YouTube, Vudu, iHeartRadio, and they work flawlessly. As soon as I hit the Netflix button on the remote it pops up preloaded on the screen. I have used Chromecast twice to stream apps from my iPad to the tv and it worked without issue. It’s a little inconvenient for me personally, having to go to my iPad if I want to change an episode, or swap an app, so I ended up buying the 4K Fire Stick. Overall for the price this TV is an absolute gem. Personally I would recommend investing in a sound bar, just to maximize your tv investment. Mine was only $50 and it’s incredible.
VIZIO 50" Class 4K UHD LED SmartCast Smart TV HDR D50x-G9
In stock at Union City, 30600 Dyer St
- Screen Size50"
- Resolution4K UHD
- Is SmartY
- Display TechnologyLED
- Number of HDMI Connections3
- Backlight TypeLED
About This Item
VIZIO 50? Class 4K Ultra HD (2160P) HDR Smart LED TV (D50x-G9)
- SmartCast? Finding great content and streaming high-quality 4K HDR video is incredibly easy with SmartCast Home. Browse favorites like Netflix and Hulu right on the TV using the included remote or SmartCast Mobile? app on your phone or tablet.
- Works with Apple AirPlay Use your iPhone, iPad or Mac to stream movies, shows, music, and photos from iTunes, Apple TV, and other AirPlay-compatible apps to the TV. You can also wirelessly mirror content such as web pages and presentations from your iOS device or Mac to the big screen.
- Works with Apple HomeKit Control your TV using the Apple Home app or Siri on your iPhone, iPad or Mac. Simply add this TV to the Home app and include in scenes or automations like any other HomeKit accessory. Use Siri on your iPhone or iPad to turn the TV on or off, control the volume and switch inputs ? you can even use Siri to play movies, TV shows or music.
- Chromecast built-in Download Chromecast-enabled apps to your smartphone, then simply tap the Cast button to stream on the TV. Discover a range of free, subscription or paid content from thousands of apps.
- Hands-Free Voice Control The D-Series? is a perfect smart home companion with support for popular smart home voice ecosystems like Siri, Google Assistant, and Amazon Alexa
- VIZIO WatchFree? Enjoy free & unlimited TV from over 150 channels ? news, sports, movies, TV shows, music, and the best of the internet. No fees, subscriptions or logins.
- Spatial Scaling Engine? Beautifully transforms HD and Full HD content to spectacular 4K Ultra HD resolution.
- Laptop screen mirroring Whether it's browsing a website or giving a presentation, you can easily stream from your phone, tablet or laptop to the D-Series with Chromecast built-in.
- Octa-Core Processor The processor is the brain of your TV, and a high-powered processor means less lag in smart home apps or while switching activities.
- 3 UHD/HDR-Ready HDMI Ports Supporting the latest HDMI standards, this D-Series? allows you to connect to 4K Blu-Ray players, game consoles, and more.
- DTS Studio Sound II Advanced virtual surround sound audio from the TV?s two built-in speakers.
- USB Multimedia Play photos, music, and video right on the big screen using the built-in USB ports.
- Quick start mode Enable Quick Start Mode to turn your TV on automatically with a simple voice command or tap of the Cast button. Enabling Quick Start Mode will change the energy consumption required to operate this TV.
- Product with Stand Dimensions: 44.13" x 28.00" x 10.07" (1120.9mm x 711.2mm x 255.8mm)
- Product without Stand Dimensions: 44.13" x 25.59" x 2.42" (1120.9mm x 650.0mm x 61.5mm)
- Product with Stand Weight: 21.83 Lbs. / 9.90 Kg.
- Product without Stand Weight: 21.32 Lbs. / 9.67 Kg.
A/V Input, Audio Line-Out, Digital Audio, HDMI
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
VIZIO SmartCast w/ Chromecast built-in, Google Assistant, High Dynamic Range: HDR10 & HLG
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
44.13 x 10.07 x 28.00 Inches
Awsome picture quality smart tv
I am a veryfied purchase of this tv at wallmart kendall about 5 months ago, i love the tv it does what the specification said, smart tv with incredible picture quality , wifi with all your favorites apps, the only cons is the audio but when adjust it in the audio settings i found the perfect setup. I recommend it 100%.
Great tv one small down side
After reading the reviews I expected this tv to show up damaged from shipping. It did not. Pretty satisfied it's a wonderful tv for the price. I really had low expectations for this tv and they were beyond exceeded. The only bad thing I can find is bad backlight bleed through in the four corners on blacks. You can't see it 98% of the time (mostly scene switching with the brief black screen) however while watching Star trek the next generation it was still noticeable. All in all a TV well worth it's price. People whining about higher refresh rates and the TV's inability to add any apps obviously havent seen the price of Android TV's and 120hz 4k TV's. If the backlight was better sealed this would have been the perfect tv. All in all EXTREMELY happy.
A good TV that could be better.
I think this TV is a very good deal but the wife finds it very confusing and complicated. Unfortunately, she somehow presses the wrong button on the remote and can't figure out how to get the TV back to TV. I show her the proper sequence but she has a hard time remembering the steps. I guess that's the main drawback of smart TV's.
Extremely Disappointed - Wasted Money
The TV clearly is a beautiful TV. HOWEVER I could not enjoy it. I ordered despite all the reviews about it being delivered broken and well, I shouldn’t have! I ordered it and had it shipped to my warehouse to be extra packaged to be shipped further to me. I paid $218 to have that done and when I Unboxed it clearly the screen was not attached to the sides of the tv and half the screen was black with lines in it. After going the extra mile and paying to have it safely shipped iout to me further , Walmart insists that I again pay out of pocket to have it shipped back to my warehouse for them to refund or replace it. That’s crazy! $400+ in shipping fees when the TV was delivered to the warehouse broken! I’m currently out of appx $500 with no good TV. And if I send it back it’ll be $700 with still NO Tv. Never taking that chance with Walmart again! Very disappointed in their policies.
Do not believe the positive reviews they were written to enter some promotion!!!! Since I purchased this Tv I’ve had nothing but problems, the Tv will freeze up often on a black screen and I have to unplug it just to get it to respond now it won’t connect to WiFi only had the Tv for a month if I hadn’t thrown out the box a week after purchasing I would have returned it. DON’T BE FOOLED BY THE FAKE POSITIVE REVIEWS!!!!!!!
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.