my first Vizio, definitely won't be my last. I cannot for the life of me understand how they can manufacture a 43" TV for this price. Then add in smart apps and 4k???? Unbelievable for the price. I'm using mine to play video games above 1080p resolution. So far I see no ghosting or blurring. What a deal. I remember paying more than this for the original Pc 15" flat screens and those has horrible displays.
VIZIO 43" Class 4K Ultra HD (2160P) HDR Smart LED TV (V435-G0) (2019 Model)
Arrives by Thu, Jan 23
Ships to Sterling, 45415 Dulles Crossing Plz
- Screen Size43"
- Resolution4K UHD
- Is SmartY
- Display TechnologyLED
- Number of HDMI Connections3
- Backlight TypeLED
Customer Review Snapshot
About This Item
- SmartCast? Finding great content and streaming high-quality 4K HDR video is incredibly easy with SmartCast Home. Browse favorites like Netflix and Hulu right on the TV using the included remote or SmartCast Mobile? app on your phone or tablet.
- Works with Apple AirPlay Use your iPhone, iPad or Mac to stream movies, shows, music, and photos from iTunes, Apple TV, and other AirPlay-compatible apps to the TV. You can also wirelessly mirror content such as web pages and presentations from your iOS device or Mac to the big screen.
- Works with Apple HomeKit Control your TV using the Apple Home app or Siri on your iPhone, iPad or Mac. Simply add this TV to the Home app and include in scenes or automations like any other HomeKit accessory. Use Siri on your iPhone or iPad to turn the TV on or off, control the volume and switch inputs ? you can even use Siri to play movies, TV shows or music.
- Chromecast Built-In With Chromecast built-in, the V-Series? offers thousands of streaming apps and the ability to display anything from your phone or Google Chrome browser on the big screen.
- Hands-Free Voice Control The V-Series? is a perfect smart home companion with support for popular smart home voice ecosystems like Siri, Google Assistant, and Amazon Alexa
- VIZIO WatchFree? Enjoy free & unlimited TV from over 150 channels ? news, sports, movies, TV shows, music, and the best of the internet. No fees, subscriptions or logins.
- Laptop screen mirroring Whether it's browsing a website or giving a presentation, you can easily stream from your phone, tablet or laptop to the V-Series with Chromecast built-in and Apple AirPlay
- Octa-Core Processor The processor is the brain of your TV, and a high-powered processor means less lag in smart home apps or while switching activities.
- 3 UHD/HDR-Ready HDMI Ports Supporting the latest HDMI standards, this V-Series? allows you to connect to 4K Blu-Ray players, game consoles, and more.
- DTS Studio Sound II Advanced virtual surround sound audio from the TV?s two built-in speakers.
- USB Multimedia Play photos, music, and video right on the big screen using the built-in USB port.
- Quick Start Mode Enable Quick Start Mode to turn your TV on automatically with a simple voice command or tap of the Cast button. Enabling Quick Start Mode will change the energy consumption required to operate this TV.
WARNING! This product can expose you to chemicals including Styrene which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol A (BPA) which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Depth (with stand)|
|Width (with stand)|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Height (with stand)|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
38.03 x 8.15 x 24.43 Inches
My household has been needing another Smart TV for quite a while Amazing lightweight television that can be mounted to your wall if you choose. I absolutely love the Vizio V-series 55' tv it well exceeded my expectations,! Ultra HD color spectrum is honest to goodness perfect! Equipped with automatic updates & features. Works with Google assist. & you can stream & more rright from your phone has hands free tv voice control. So exciting to be able to hook it up & within 5 minutes the apps installed on it start working immediately. it connected to my Wi-Fi services extremely fast and I was able to watch live TV on an app that's already. installed great sound wonderful picture quality very lightweight [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
A great TV for the price!
Having owned exclusively Vizio televisions for the last 5 years, I had high expectations for this TV and it's met every single one of them. The picture, sound, and functionality are all great. Very satisfied with this purchase and if I had to do it all over again, I'd buy this TV again in a heartbeat
Super easy setup
We bought the tv a month so and hooked it up to all our devices. It was some and the remote even programmed itself to our surround sound and cable box. Wish the remote had the ability to talk to it and function the tv but still great. I like all the App buttons on the remote. The picture is super clear, sports are amazing. This is our second Vizio, our other one is at least 6 years old and still works great; we only got this new one for a larger size.
Actually won this TV as a Door Prize at my company Christmas Party . . . couldn't be happier with it! What a clear picture! And the audio is very nice too (I don't have it hooked up to any speakers or anything!). I would definitely have payed a lot of money for this TV if I hadn't gotten it for free! Well done Vizio!
Everything about the tv is great, color and contrast is good for the price, better then expected. One problem is i can see the back lights in in scenes that are bright or made of a solid bright color which detract from the quality. ( side note* i was really hoping i could try out the m series so i mite make a review on that when ever i get it.)
First Smart TV
Decided to get with the times and purchase my first smart TV. Purchased it to start using some of the many online streaming apps. Took a little time to get set up. Tv was glitching at first, had to reset and get all the current updates. After that it's been working fine. Disappointed that Vizio does not have the Disney app available. I have to resort to casting it from my phone.
I have 65” but only get 55” on Dtv. Unless I zoom and then menu and channels get chopped off at top.. Visio rep blames Dtv which is only passing the buck.. only have 65” if watch in-tv programmed channel, example Netflix.. very misleading and u really don't have to other than to make customer feel cheated.... recommend only with screen knowledge
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.