Great pic and easy to set up
- Screen Size40"
- Is SmartY
- Display TechnologyLED
- Number of HDMI Connections2
- Backlight TypeLED
About This Item
VIZIO 40" Class FHD (1080P) Smart LED TV (D40f-G9)
- Chromecast built-in Access more than 200,000 TV shows and movies and over 30 million songs, from 1000+ apps including Netflix, YouTube, and Hulu. Download Chromecast-enabled apps to your mobile device, then simply tap the Cast button to stream your entertainment on the big screen.
- Full Array LED backlight Evenly distributes LEDs across the screen's backlight delivering exceptional light uniformity, color consistency and a more responsive picture from edge to edge for an outstanding high definition image.
- High Definition Watch TV in crisp, clear 1080p high-definition resolution and experience a brilliant picture with the VIZIO D-Series.
- Use Voice To Control The TV This VIZIO D-Series is the perfect smart-home companion, offering voice-control support for Siri, Google Assistant, and Amazon Alexa
- VIZIO WatchFree Enjoy free & unlimited TV from over 150 channels - news, sports, movies, TV shows, music, and the best of the internet. No fees, subscriptions or logins.
- Download VIZIO SmartCast Mobile Use your smartphone to control your D-Series - power on/off, adjust the volume, switch inputs, stream entertainment to the big screen and much more - from any room in your home
- Six-Core Processor Quad-core GPU and Dual-core CPU for blazing fast performance and faster, smoother onscreen graphics.
- Built-in WiFi Connect with high-speed wireless for easy internet access with fast load times.
- DTS Studio Sound Advanced virtual surround sound audio from the TV's two built-in speakers.
WARNING! This product can expose you to chemicals including Styrene which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Depth (with stand)|
|Width (with stand)|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
VUDU; Netflix; Youtube; Showtime; Starz; Google Play; Sling; Hulu; Disney+; Pandora; LG Channels; Apple TV
|Height (with stand)|
Vizio,D40F-G9,Smart LED TV,40 in.
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
35.51 x 8.36 x 22.59 Inches
The tv I looked for for years.
Great tv with a beautiful picture and sound. My only problem is that the tv is smarter than me. Every time I figure out how to navigate the menus I lose track of what I did to get there, including accessing the built in manual. But this tv is worth the challenge.
sort of satisfied
so far the vizio is looking good. the resolution is fine. I did not like the remote much but I am using my cable supplier's remote so it really doesn't matter. however I cannot access the smart tv app because of this. if you know how I can use the cable remote to access the smart tv app, please let me know. keep in mind I am 81 years old and the technology is a bit of a mystery to me.
I definitely recommend
I bought 2 of these for my kids rooms. They love them! They are much better than I expected. They have access to all the streaming apps. I recently bought a 65" and 55" of a different brand and I can't get Prime video on it with out paying for a monthly app. I'm actually considering going out and buying those televisions in this brand.
Don't waste your money on this
This tv is horrible. It glitches, freezes , shut off by its own and kicks you out the WiFi. Just go for a Samsung or something else. Safe your time and money
We bout this tv a year ago for my son. It has had issues running the apps and overall slow loading. He had his xbox setup on it so we just ran that operaring system. He has since gotten a bigger tv and we moved this one to our daughters room. Every time we turn the tv on we have to wait forever for it to load. It currently has the netflix and tv logo frozen to the screen. We can hear other things playing but cant see anyting. Bery dissaponted with this purchase.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question