Be nice tv simple to use
- Screen Size32"
- Is SmartY
- Display TechnologyLED
- Number of HDMI Connections2
- Backlight TypeLED
About This Item
- Chromecast built-in Access more than 200,000 TV shows and movies and over 30 million songs, from 1000+ apps including Netflix, YouTube, and Hulu. Download Chromecast-enabled apps to your mobile device, then simply tap the Cast button to stream your entertainment on the big screen.
- Full Array LED backlight Evenly distributes LEDs across the screen?s backlight delivering exceptional light uniformity, color consistency and a more responsive picture from edge to edge for an outstanding high definition image.
- High Definition Watch TV in crisp, clear 1080p high-definition resolution and experience a brilliant picture with the VIZIO D-Series.
- Use Voice To Control The TV This VIZIO D-Series is the perfect smart-home companion, offering voice-control support for Siri, Google Assistant, and Amazon Alexa
- VIZIO WatchFree? Enjoy free & unlimited TV from over 150 channels ? news, sports, movies, TV shows, music, and the best of the internet. No fees, subscriptions or logins.
- Download VIZIO SmartCast Mobile?: Use your smartphone to control your 2018 D-Series ? power on/off, adjust the volume, switch inputs, stream entertainment to the big screen and much more ? from any room in your home
- V6 Six-Core Processor Quad-core GPU and Dual-core CPU for blazing fast performance and faster, smoother onscreen graphics.
- Built-in WiFi Connect with high-speed wireless for easy internet access with fast load times.
- DTS Studio Sound Advanced virtual surround sound audio from the TV?s two built-in speakers.
WARNING! This product can expose you to chemicals including Styrene which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
VUDU; Netflix; Youtube; Showtime; Starz; Google Play; Sling; Hulu; Disney+; Pandora; LG Channels; Apple TV
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
28.66 x 7.83 x 18.98 Inches
Perfect little 1080p tv
The Visio smart tv setup was simply easy. So far so good. The only thing that has caused a problem is adding an app that's not preloaded. I'm talking about Disney+. I'll be trying some information I found on the internet to accomplish this. That's why I rated it a 4 star tv. Also conflicts with my LG tv. Will have to move it to another room to proceed.
It had a very good picture as Vizio is known for have had vizios love them . But unfirtunately i sent back because it was smarter than me . Couldnt figure out how it worked so I sent back and got another tv that i could work ! Cant have a tv thats smarter than me ! LOL !!
Not so hot !
Very disappointed because I cannot find any way to adjust the sound...to me, the sound is very tinny and it's annoying to listen to...I cannot find where to adjust the bass and the treble, I can only find the ability to adjust the balance and that really does nothing for me...
Avoid this model
I have two other Vision TVs that work fine. This model is a disaster. I bought the first one and had to return it because it was locking up and doing other strange things. I figured it was just a problem with that one TV so I replaced it with the same model. The new one seemed OK for a couple weeks now it is stetting to lock up just like the first one. This one is ALSO being returned and I will try a different brand.
Don't waste your money! Horrible tv!
Junk! I purchased this one after the other vizio turned out to be horrible. It was purchased last year. Speakers were horrible. Never would connect with internet. So I bought this one thinking the older one was a fluke. Wrong! Purchased in March, nothing but problems. It rarely boots up on the first try. Unplug, reset modem, turn on, nothing. Repeat several times. Never can get it to cast. Power button stays lit even when it's off. Right now the power button is blinking, the tv is off. It does this constantly. So annoying. I have a 43 inch vizio that's five years old and works better than either of these. Will not purchase another vizio.
No Sound - Defective TV
The speakers were broken, no sound came out at all. VIZIO sent me a "refurbished" one in its place. So, yay, I paid full price for a brand new TV and end up with a used one. This was my second electronics purchase from Sam's *AND* my second electronics return. (Ask me about the not-working-at-all expensive router).
Do not recommend
I deeply regret this purchase. I bought the TV on Black Friday but didn't set it up until March. In the 4 months I've had it set up it's disconnected from the wifi and had to be completely factory reset twice; the TV doesn't respond to the remote half the time; sometimes it just refuses to turn on, even when using the power button on the TV itself; the power light has a life of its own and sometimes wont turn on with the TV but will turn on when I turn the TV off instead, or will blink rapidly instead of staying on. It's in a secondary room so I use it about once every 2 weeks, but I feel like every time I use it something new and annoying is wrong with it. Owning this TV has been so frustrating that I'm writing my first product review ever just to save others from this mistake.
The first tv had a broken screen. The power light on the second kept flickering, or stayed on.The same problem occurred with the third one. Two on line Vizio techs tried to help solve the problem but were unsuccessful. The third tech said that when an update to solve the problem came out it would be sent via the internet. I returned the Vizio and have a Samsung that works great.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question