Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The VISTO Bike Light Kit is a powerful front/rear light set. The kit includes a headlight with six light modes, and a taillight with eight light modes.
VISTO Bike Light Kit:
- Compact case with super powerful 0.5W white LED
- 25 lumen; bright, white light
- 6 modes: full power/50 percent/25 percent/fast flashing/pulse flashing/off/S.O.S.
- Batteries provide 45 hr steady, 90 hr flash runtimes
- 180-degree visibility
- Requires 4 AAA batteries (included)
- Slim case with 5 ultra-bright red LEDs
- 8 light modes: steady/rapid/pulse/cycle 1/cycle 2/left right/random/S.O.S.
- Batteries provide 50 hr steady, 100 hr flash runtimes
- Seat post mount and backpack clip included
- Requires 2 AAA batteries (included)
|Manufacturer Part Number:||WMB6752|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.50 x 6.40 x 1.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. The front clamp furnished with the Magnum 5.0 head light is far too large in diameter for the handlebars on both of my bikes. How do I attach ?
- I have a quick and easy fix! I used some of the perforated rubber product that comes in thin sheets (about 1/8" thick) often used for jar openers or shelf liners or wine glass drain mats. You can buy it by the yard at most fabric stores. I cut three strips as wide as the clamp ring, and just long enough to fit around the handle bar. I layered the strips one on top of the other, and then put one black strip (included with clamp) between the layered strips and the bar metal. I carefully slid the clamp(open as large as possible) over the entire sandwich. It filled the clamp to bursting, and when i tightened the screw, it compressed the strips to make the clamp VERY TIGHT. It DOES NOT MOVE. Also did one on the seat bar as well, for the rear light. Since the new strips are rubber they can get wet, they do not decay, they are good to go. They also grip very well and do not slide! My lights are on tight now. PS The lights detach from the clamps so you can keep them from being stolen (depress the angled tab and they "click" off.by Geneva101/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I had a piece of 3/4" pvc (I believe it was 3/4", anyway) that I cut a small piece of, then cut about 1/5 or less off one side so i could slide it over my handlebars. I still had to wind up using all 4 of the rubber strips to keep the light from moving.by Sonyuser5/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Directions instruct you to press and hold the power button for 5 seconds to get out of demo mode. Then, you can press and hold the power button for 3 seconds and the lights go into SOS mode. Press and hold for another 3 seconds to go back to normal mode.by Sonyuser5/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Just hold the button down for about 5 seconds. It will flash & turn off when it changes modes.by Reb04763/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- on the front light, the top of the housing should slide back. on the rear light, there's a piece like on your tv remote to remove.by Sonyuser5/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$19.97 Was $34.12Save $14.15
- $11.89 List price $19.95Save $8.06
- Rollback$99.00 Was $149.00Save $50.00