VIP Fabrics Keepsake Camo Green/Brown Fabric
Customers also viewed these products
- $4.97 Was $5.88Save $0.91
- from $8.97
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
If you can dream it, you can make it! Sew your next project using the high quality VIP Fabrics Keepsake Camo Green/Brown Fabric.
VIP Fabrics Keepsake Camo Green/Brown Fabric:
- Fabric by the yard
- 100 percent cotton
|Variant Attribute Names:||Fabric|
|Recommended Use:||Home D??cor Crafts|
|Fabric Content:||100 % Cotton|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||14080-F|
|Is Primary Variant:||Y|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||36.00 x 44.00 x 0.01 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It depends how long you want the sides to be. 1 square yard is 44" wide, 36" longby Raezer4/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- usually it takes about 10 yds because of the narrow width of this fabric. a full size bed is 54" W x 76" L. You would have enough scrapes left to make pillows. You will also need something to line it with. the same # of yds.by wytook4/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I need this fabric at least 20" wide by 80" long. Is it possible to buy it at this size?
- 1 square yard is 44" wide, 36" long so yes, you can purchase material to meet your sizeby Raezer5/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't think you can buy it at 20 inches wide, it's 44 inches wide, so you'd have to buy 2 1/4 yards to reach your 80 inches, then cut it to 20 inches wide yourself.by Ruby644/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is 100% cotten. I wouldnt recommend for quilting. Its more like a thin linen material, but cotten the colors are very vivid....I luv it for making hunting stuff bags....I water proof them when done sewing.by Raezer6/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products
- $69.61 Was $86.32Save $16.71
- $6.08 Was $6.97Save $0.89