Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
A pomegranate and blueberry flavored beverage blend of 6 vegetable and fruit juices and puree from concentrate with green tea extracts and other natural flavors.50% juice.
- Natural Energy from Green Tea
- 50 Calories
- Excellent Source of B Vitamins
- 1 Combined Serving of Vegetables & Fruit+
Warning Text: Caution: Not recommended for children, pregnant or nursing women or people sensitive to caffeine.
Ingredients: Water, Reconstituted Vegetable Juice Blend (Water and Concentrated Juices of Sweet Potatoes, Purple Carrots, Carrots), Reconstituted Fruit Juice (Water and Concentrated Juices of Apples, Pomegranates, Blueberries), Contains Less Than 2% of: Natural Flavoring, Malic Acid, Green Tea Extract (with Natural Caffeine from Green Tea), Citric Acid, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Sucralose, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12).
Explore this item
|Capacity:||6 - 8 fl oz (237 ml) cans [48 fl oz (1.5 qt)]|
|Certifications & Claims:||Free From Gluten|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||19624|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||4.25 x 6.25 x 5.25 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||0.0 Grams|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0.0 Grams||0.0|
|Saturated Fat 0 G||0|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 90 Mg||4|
|Potassium 150 Mg||4|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.0 Grams||4.0|
|Dietary Fiber 0 G||0|
|Sugars 10 G|
|Protein 0.0 Grams|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The product label doesn't say anything about gluten, so you really can't tell.by TF20158/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I saw this question on the V8 Energy site (vfusionplusenergy) they answered: - V8 V-Fusion + Energy drinks have not been tested to see if they are gluten-free. I wouldn't take a chance if you have a strict gluten-free diet. But check out other V8 products hopefully you can find a perfect match.by Pinkie9/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes!by streetrod698/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I checked the packaging for you. Each 8oz can contains 1 combined serving of fruits and vegetables, excellent source of B, A, & C vitamins, and is Gluten Free as well. I hope that helps!by DreaM8/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?