Similar items in stock
V7 Card Reader with 3-Port USB Hub
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The V7 Card Reader with 3-Port USB Hub combines three high-speed USB 2.0 ports with a card reader in an elegant system that delivers lightning-fast connectivity as well as file transfer capabilities. As a hub, it easily connects your computer with all your USB-compliant devices, whether you're at home or on the road, such as digital cameras, digital camcorders, portable MP3 players, as well as peripherals such as scanners, printers, external hard drives and more.
V7 Card Reader with 3-Port USB Hub:
- USB 2.0, fast data read/write with transfer rate up to 480Mbps
- 3 USB ports for peripheral devices
- Plug and play connectivity
- Supports microSD/SD/MiniSD/MMC/RS-MMC/MS/MS-PRO/MS Duo/M2
|Compatible Devices:||PC , Mac|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||CU200-3NP|
|Is Dark Sky-Compliant:||Y|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.70 x 4.80 x 0.80 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This unit comes with a USB connector - it is a small 3 inch cable cleverly hidden on one side of the flat surface. Neat design.. however, it's flimsy and I am afraid that it might break easily. Hence, I do handle this with care, unlike most of my other connectors. This unit is a tad bit smaller than the credit card, but larger than most store loyalty key chain cards.by ShopperSam11/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it comes with one attached behind the reader.by Kenshiro9/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This item has its own built-in connection cable (2.5" long), so it DOES NOT need a cable to connect it to PC. There is NO need to purchase anything else to use it. It is plug and play.by MrEuler2718288/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby TIMECAR5/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YESby TIMECAR12/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- $6.00 Was $9.20Save $3.20
- $3.91 Was $4.58Save $0.67
- $8.99 List price $22.98Save $13.99