About This Item
1. The knob design is comfortable, surface adopts solid die casting, long-lasting new, smooth surface, no fading, excellent workmanship.
2.The installation base made of high quality aluminum alloy which is anti-corrosion and anti-rust. The base adopt the widen design which is more stable. The mounting hole thread is deeper to install and fasten.
3. We provide two sizes of mounting screws for easy installation, which can be selected according to the thickness of the different boards. If the screws are not suitable, please prepare your own screws.
4.A simple, practical and most economical way to decorate an elegant room. Refurbish and update your furniture and brighten up your house.
5.These knobs are easy to install. It is chic, practical, and economical, the small drawer knobs have recently been popular for decoration.
6. These drawer knobs will give your storage solutions a elegant new look. Suitable for most kinds of dresser, wardrobe or cabinet door. Great gift for new home decoration, furniture renovation and so on.
1. Determine the installation location
2. Drilling a 0.16"(M4) diameter hole for the screw
3. Fasten the knob handle with the screw
4. Install finished
Product Name: Crystal Knob
Material: Crystal Glass, Aluminum Alloy
Total Size: 30x66mm/1.18"x2.6"(D*H)
Base Diameter: 25mm/1"
Screw Thread Length : 20mm/0.79", 25mm/1"
Screw Thread Diameter: 4mm/0.16"
Fit for Board Thickness: 16-18mm/0.63"-0.71";20-22mm/0.79"-0.87"
1. Variability of 1-2mm is possible due to the measurement process.
2. Due to the screen setting difference, the color of the item may be slightly different from the pictures.
This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Weight|
Crystal Glass, Aluminum Alloy
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question