Installation Instructions - Vtech BT-183342 Battery
Your new Vtech BT-183342 Battery may have shipped with a two pin connector that is different from the one on your original battery. Vtech shipped approximately 95% of their phones with the connector included with your new battery, and there is no easy way to tell which model number of phones has the other 5% of connectors that are different.
If your phone requires the connector on your original battery, this will require a simple modification of the new battery use it: you just need to swap the connectors. Here’s how:
Changing the connector like this will NOT void or in any way affect the Lifetime Warranty you receive from the factory with this battery. If you have any questions on this installation process, contact us for help.. Please note: This is an UpStart Battery brand replacement part, not an OEM product. This product is not affiliated with any OEM brands and is not covered under any warranties offered by the original manufacturers. Any warranties for this product are offered solely by Upstart Battery. All mentions of brand names or model descriptions are made strictly to illustrate compatibility. All brand names and logos are registered trademarks of their respective owners.
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Contained Battery Type|
Nickel Metal Hydride
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.