About this item
About this item
Price does not include tire services, tire disposal fees or any applicable state environmental taxes. Actual tire may vary from displayed image.The Uniroyal Tiger Paw Touring tire is designed for today's passenger cars and minivans. It's the Uniroyal tire that combines the responsive handling of a performance tire with the comfort of a passenger tire to make it the best-handling and longest-wearing Uniroyal Tiger Paw car tire ever.
Uniroyal Tiger Paw Touring NT Tire 215/60R16 95H:
- Solid shoulder tread block design provides high-performance handling and stability in all seasons
- Wide, circumferential tread grooves effectively evacuate water to bette traction on wet roads
- DuraShield construction furnishes reliability on the road, as well as durability
- TrU-Form technology helps Uniroyal Tiger Paw Touring tires to deliver long, even treadwear by equalizing stress on the contact patch
- Uniroyal touring tires have a Standard Manufacturer's Limited Warranty, which covers defects in workmanship and materials for the life of the original usable tread, or for six years from the date of purchase, whichever occurs first
- This Uniroyal Tiger Paw touring tire is covered by an additional 70,000-mile limited warranty from the manufacturer for treadwear or mileage
Tire installation from $12 per tire. Click here for more info.
- Treadwear Warranty: 55,000 miles
- Tire Type: Passenger-Touring
- Sidewall: Black Sidewall
- Speed Rating: H
- Load Index: 95
- Speed Rating Translation: 130 mph
- Load Index Translation: 1521 lbs.
|Tire Season:||All Season|
|Tire Load Index:||95|
|Tire Temperature Rating:||A|
|Tire Sidewall Style:||Black Sidewall|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||89116|
|Tire Traction Rating:||A|
|Tire Speed Rating:||H|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||26.10 x 8.70 x 26.10 Inches|
Ask a question
- you must keep up on the tire rotation and they will be just great and quiteby nativeindian11/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have the same ones and they are very quiet, you will be happy on the long ridesby Camry10/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Read the other consumer reviews. Most say it has reduced the noise compared to other tires on the market.by John5/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- On my car they were some of the loudest tires I have owned other than the mud grips on my truck.by super24010/2/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- Look on the side of the tire and it will list where it is made. Uniroyal is owned by the Michelin Tire Company which is a French company. The tires are made in the U.S. and Canada.by Kwasmo11/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (15) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- 12/5/2014-Indonesiaby Ez2be10/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Indonesiaby MESSI200810/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This tire is made in the USA.by CommunityAnswer11/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No, but check to make sure they have arrived in store. It was a slow process at my local WalMart.by hedacke6/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I had to order my tires. I did not make or have an appointment when they were put on.by Wildblue2411/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No appointment, first come First serve. However you can call and ask if they can hold the tires for you.by Mars2Bars11/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?