Uniroyal Tiger Paw Touring NT Tire 185/60R14 82H
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$14.02 List price $16.82Save $2.80
- Reduced Price$16.35 List price $19.62Save $3.27
- Reduced Price$14.48 List price $17.38Save $2.90
- Reduced Price$16.39 List price $19.69Save $3.30
- Reduced Price$17.42 List price $20.90Save $3.48
- Reduced Price$22.42 List price $26.90Save $4.48
About this item
About this item
Price does not include tire services, tire disposal fees or any applicable state environmental taxes. Actual tire may vary from displayed image.The Uniroyal Tiger Paw Touring Tire 185/60R14 82H, H/V is uniquely designed for today's passenger cars and minivans. It offers you the responsive handling of a performance tire with the comfort of a passenger tire. This Uniroyal Tiger Paw Tire features DuraShield construction, which ensures even wear and durability. It also provides you with exceptional handling in all seasons with its solid tread block stability design. For increased safety on the road, the Uniroyal Tire features wide, circumferential tread grooves to effectively evacuate water for efficient wet traction.
Uniroyal Tiger Paw Touring NT Tire 185/60R14 82H :
- Even wear and durability: DuraShield construction
- Exceptional handling in all seasons: solid tread block stability
- Effective water evacuation for efficient wet traction: wide, circumferential tread grooves
Tire installation from $12 per tire. Click here for more info.
- Treadwear Warranty: 55,000 miles
- Tire Type: Passenger-Touring
- Sidewall: Black Sidewall
- Speed Rating: H
- Load Index: 82
- Speed Rating Translation: 130 mph
- Load Index Translation: 1047 lbs.
|Tire Season:||All Season|
|Tire Load Index:||82|
|Tire Temperature Rating:||A|
|Tire Sidewall Style:||Black Sidewall|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||22164|
|Tire Size:||185/60R14 82H|
|Tire Traction Rating:||A|
|Tire Speed Rating:||H|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||22.80 x 22.80 x 22.80 Inches|
Ask a question
- Look on the side of the tire and it will list where it is made. Uniroyal is owned by the Michelin Tire Company which is a French company. The tires are made in the U.S. and Canada.by Kwasmo9/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 12/5/2014-Indonesiaby Ez2be12/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Indonesiaby MESSI20084/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This tire is made in the USA.by CommunityAnswer3/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, but check to make sure they have arrived in store. It was a slow process at my local WalMart.by hedacke6/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I had to order my tires. I did not make or have an appointment when they were put on.by Wildblue2411/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No appointment, first come First serve. However you can call and ask if they can hold the tires for you.by Mars2Bars11/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have the same ones and they are very quiet, you will be happy on the long ridesby Camry9/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Read the other consumer reviews. Most say it has reduced the noise compared to other tires on the market.by John5/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- On my car they were some of the loudest tires I have owned other than the mud grips on my truck.by super2409/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (3)Was this answer helpful?