About this item
About this item
Price does not include tire services, tire disposal fees or any applicable state environmental taxes. Actual tire may vary from displayed image.The Uniroyal Tiger Paw GTZ Tire is a high performance tire designed for today's passenger cars and minivans. The Uniroyal Tiger Paw Tire (size 215/50ZR17 91W BW) features optimized tread compound combined with a solid center rib and Tiger Claw tread design to provide durability and reliability on the road. Additionally, this Uniroyal tire uses Dura Shield construction and non-directional tread design to increase tread life and provide more balanced wear.
Uniroyal Tiger Paw GTZ All Season Tire 215/50ZR17 91W:
- Treadwear Warranty: N/A (damaged/defective only)
- Tire Type: Passenger-High Performance
- Sidewall: Black Sidewall
- Speed Rating: W
- Load Index: 91
- Speed Rating Translation: 168 mph
- Load Index Translation: 1356 lbs.
|Tire Season:||All Season|
|Tire Load Index:||91|
|Tire Temperature Rating:||A|
|Tire Sidewall Style:||Black Sidewall|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||63159|
|Tire Traction Rating:||AA|
|Tire Speed Rating:||W|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||25.50 x 8.90 x 25.50 Inches|
Ask a question
- This tire can NOT be studded.by Harry11/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this Uniroyal Tiger Paw can be studded.by CommunityAnswer11/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Hi, my car´s tyres are 205 55 r16 91w but your tires say 55"Z". what is the meaning of Z? Are these tires ok for my car? Tks.
- Z rated tires are tires that have been tested to operate in excess of 149 mph and higher. They did not assign a specific MPH rating to it as it is open ended. Although a Y rating can handle up 188 mph. Hope that helpsby WarTech2/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The "Z" is the speed rating of the tire. I believe that Z rated tires have a better speed rating than the W. I know that's not much help but that's about all I know.by TJKY2/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?