About this item
About this item
Enjoy superior on-road performance with the Uniroyal Tiger Paw GTZ All-Season Tire (235/40ZR18 91W). It is engineered with an optimized tread compound combined with a solid center rib and tiger claw design for reliable performance year round. It features a DuraShield construction that offers durability and reliability on the road. The Uniroyal Tiger Paw tire also has a non-directional design that increases tread life and offers more balanced wear over time. Black side walls allow it to match most vehicles easily. This high-performance tire is made to last for a long time. Let this tire keep you moving down the road.
Uniroyal Tiger Paw GTZ All Season Tire, 235/40ZR18 91W:
- Treadwear warranty: N/A (damaged/defective only)
- Tire type: passenger-high performance
- Sidewall: black sidewall
- Speed rating: W
- Uniroyal Tiger Paw tire load Index: 91
- Speed rating translation: 168 mph
- Load index translation: 1356 lbs
- Optimized tread compound
- Solid rib center
- Designed for all season use
- Non-directional tread for more balanced wear
|Tire Season:||All Season|
|Tire Load Index:||91|
|Tire Temperature Rating:||A|
|Tire Sidewall Style:||Black Sidewall|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||08369|
|Tire Traction Rating:||AA|
|Tire Speed Rating:||W|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||25.40 x 9.50 x 25.40 Inches|
Ask a question
- This tire can NOT be studded.by Harry11/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this Uniroyal Tiger Paw can be studded.by CommunityAnswer11/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Hi, my car´s tyres are 205 55 r16 91w but your tires say 55"Z". what is the meaning of Z? Are these tires ok for my car? Tks.
- Z rated tires are tires that have been tested to operate in excess of 149 mph and higher. They did not assign a specific MPH rating to it as it is open ended. Although a Y rating can handle up 188 mph. Hope that helpsby WarTech2/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The "Z" is the speed rating of the tire. I believe that Z rated tires have a better speed rating than the W. I know that's not much help but that's about all I know.by TJKY2/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?