This book is changing my life!
Uninvited: Living Loved When You Feel Less Than, Left Out, and Lonely (Paperback)
Arrives by Mon, Jun 8
Ships to San Leandro, 1919 Davis St
About This Item
The enemy wants us to feel rejected . . . left out, lonely, and less than. When we allow him to speak lies through our rejection, he pickpockets our purpose. Cripples our courage. Dismantles our dreams. And blinds us to the beauty of Christ's powerful love.
In Uninvited, Lysa shares her own deeply personal experiences with rejection--from the incredibly painful childhood abandonment by her father to the perceived judgment of the perfectly toned woman one elliptical over.
With biblical depth, gut-honest vulnerability, and refreshing wit, Lysa helps readers:
- Release the desire to fall apart or control the actions of others by embracing God-honoring ways to process their hurt.
- Know exactly what to pray for the next ten days to steady their soul and restore their confidence.
- Overcome the two core fears that feed our insecurities by understanding the secret of belonging.
- Stop feeling left out and start believing that "set apart" does not mean "set aside."
- End the cycle of perceived rejection by refusing to turn a small incident into a full blown issue.
|Number of Pages|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
9.00 x 6.00 x 1.50 Inches
The author deals with the issue of rejection and a healthy way to process through these situations in life. She makes yourself honorable with real life stories of past rejection. She also shines a light on some things that can be viewed as rejection but they're really not. There are a few prayers provided to help the reader get through these tough times in their lives. Very personable very well written modify the way I view things
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question