Consider these popular products
- $33.99 List price $37.68Save $3.69
- $14.53 Was $15.37Save $0.84
- $14.99 Was $15.99Save $1.00
- $22.53 Was $23.99Save $1.46
- Clearance$72.64 List price $81.44Save $8.80
- $28.67 Was $31.96Save $3.29
- Rollback$29.88 Was $37.95Save $8.07
- $46.83 Was $49.76Save $2.93
About this item
About this item
The Uniden Digital DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone features Digital DECT 6.0 technology for superior clarity, security and range. With the phone system, you can enjoy enhanced communication throughout your home or small business. The Uniden Digital Cordless Phone System has a 100-entry phonebook and will hold up to 50 calls on your caller ID log. You only need one phone line in order to use all four handsets that come with this system. Uniden's Cordless Phone with 4 Handsets makes it possible to even keep phones that have no phone jacks. The phone includes a digital answering service that has remote retrieval.
Brand NewIncludes One Year Warranty
The Uniden D1780-4 is an excellentcordless digital answering phone system. With the DECT 6.0technology you will experience interferencefree communication, increased clarity, and enhancedsecurity features. The device has a digital answering system. The large display screen and orange backlit keys make it for easy dialing under any lighting conditions. This includes three aditional handset.
The phonebook feature stores up to 100 names. and includes an alphabetical searchcomponent. With the set of unique ringtones you can assign melodies to specific contacts, so this way you know who is calling before you answer. This system can support up to 12 additional handsets.
- Expandable Up To 12 Handsets
- Handset Speakerphone
- 50 Station Name / Number Caller ID Memory
- 100 Station Phone Directory / Dialer
- Intercom / Call Transfer
- Trilingual Menu Support (English / Spanish / French)
- Up To 10 Hours Talk Time
- Up To 7 Days Standby
- Wireless Network Compatible
- Personalized Ringers
- Copy Phonebooks Between Handsets
- Interference Free
- DECT 6.0 Technology(1.9GHz)
- Interference-Free & Wide Range
- 30% more Battery life
- Increased Clarity / Enhanced Security
- 5 Number Redial
- Eco-Friendly Phone
- Personalized Ringers
- Wireless Network Friendly
- Silent Mode
- Voicemail Waiting Indicator
- Caller ID / Call Waiting
- Digital Answering System
- Orange Backlit LCD Display
|Display Technology:||LCD display|
|Standby Time:||Up to 168 h|
|Color Category:||Silver , Black|
|Contained Battery Type:||Nickel Metal Hydride|
|Color:||Silver , Black|
|Talk Time:||Up to 420 min|
|Is Dark Sky-Compliant:||Y|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.50 x 7.50 x 8.50 Inches|
Ask a question
- To: Uniden Valued Customer Yes, this model is wall mountable, the wall mount is an optional accessory. Please copy and paste the link below to check price and availability of the wall mount. http://www.uniden.com/accessories/wall-mount-for-dect15-d16+d17-series/invt/gbct2d7740zg Thank you for choosing Uniden!by TeamUniden5/24/2016Written by a verified representative from TeamUnidenWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- To: Uniden Valued Customer Yes, the D1780-4 model is wall mountable. The wall mount accessory is optional, copy & paste the link below to check price and availability. http://www.uniden.com/accessories/wall-mount-for-dect15-d16+d17-series/invt/gbct2d7740zg Thank you for choosing Uniden!by TeamUniden5/24/2016Written by a verified representative from TeamUnidenWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby papa12229/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- To:Uniden Valued Customer Yes, the D1780-4 cordless telephone model does have an answering system built into the unit. Thank you for choosing Uniden!by TeamUniden11/22/2016Written by a verified representative from TeamUnidenWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- To: Uniden Valued Customer In order to better assist you, please provide the model number of the phone you have a question about. The model number of the main base can be found on the front cover of the Owner's Manual. It can also be found underneath the bottom of the main base on a white sticker or engraved into the bottom of the main base, there is also inside the handset under the battery on a white sticker. It will begin with a series of letters followed by numbers or a letter followed by numbers. Below are examples of current models numbers. DECT1580, D1680, WXI3077, CEZAI2998, D2997, D3097,DXAI5588-2, DXI4286-2, EXAI8580, CEZ202, CXAI5198 EXI4246 Thank you for choosing Uniden.by TeamUniden8/20/2013Written by a verified representative from TeamUnidenWas this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?