Similar items in stock
Customers also viewed these products
- $28.67 Was $31.96Save $3.29
- Clearance$29.31 List price $32.86Save $3.55
- from $48.45
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Uniden Slimline Corded Phone (1100) gives you reliable phone performance, even when there is a power failure. The phone retains important information that you need and allows you to make calls even during a power outage. This Uniden Corded phone is customizable with high and low ringer settings, and a three-level volume-adjustment wheel allows you to control call levels. This versatile phone can be placed on a counter or mounted on the wall. The slimline design fits even in areas where space is cramped, making this phone work well in a kitchen, living room, bedroom or home office. A simple solution for basic phone needs, this Uniden Slimline Corded Phone is an affordable way to stay in touch with friends and family.
Uniden 1100 Slimline Corded Phone, White:
- High/low ringer settings
- 3-level volume adjustment wheel
- Last number redial
- Uniden corded phone is desk or wall mountable
- Power failure protection in the event of a power failure, vital information is retained and telephone calls can be made and received on base
- White corded phone is a reliable solution for your home or business phone needs
|Mount Type:||Wall-mountable, table-top|
|Form Factor:||Desktop , Wall Mountable|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||1100|
|Container Type:||PACKAGE NOT AVAILABLE|
|Features:||Flash button, redial button , 3-level , Yes|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||3.20 x 2.80 x 8.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The hand set does not plug into the base, the cord from the phone runs through the plastic base with no electrical connection.by Aout196/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Cord is part of the handset. Base is just to hangup the phone. The hangup button is in the phone not the base. Base is totally seperate.by Battletoad661/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, the cord can not be disconnected.by TeamUniden1/13/2015Written by a verified representative from TeamUnidenWas this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it works with my cable system (Bright House) so it should work with others as well.by Aout193/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby labrat212/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- To: Uniden Valued Customer We test our corded and cordless telephones with a standard bell network. We cannot guarantee that a VOIP connection would work. Thank you for choosing Uniden!by TeamUniden9/10/2013Written by a verified representative from TeamUnidenWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No power required, just plug into a phone jack.by Aout196/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NOby An anonymous customer6/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, this model phone does not require an electrical outlet.by TeamUniden6/22/2015Written by a verified representative from TeamUnidenWas this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?