I got a 2xl for a 50in chest and it fits very comfortably. Unlike my previous one, this one doesnt dig into my sides (it does the under arm a bit, but I've gotten used to it already) and it doesnt roll up terribly often. I will say the outer material is a tad coarse, but the inner is softer, so they're no discomfort there. Oh, and it hides my chest better than my last one too. I'm probably gonna buy another one too.
About This Item
- Tri-top High Power Compression FTM Chest Binder
- DESIGNED WITH COTTON LINING FOR COMFORT. Front - One layer compression fabric + One layer cotton lining. Back - One layer compression fabric
- Medical grade fabric for strong compression performance
- High quality construction, Made in the USA. Shell: 70% Nylon 30% Spandex. Front Lining: 100% Cotton
- UPDATED SIZE CHART - Sizes - Measure Chest: X-small 28-31 / Small 32-35 / Medium 36-39 / Large 40-43 / X-large 44-47 / 2X 48-51 / 3X 52-72
Maybe better for a smaller chested guy?
Hey gang, I'm not sure if it was the lower-cut neckline or the different material used in this binder's lining... but it *did not bind* for me. Very little change in silhouette. I checked the size chart for this binder, which was a size smaller than what I ordered in tri-top, but it functioned more like a strange, scratchy sports bra than anything. :-( sad about this purchase, had to return, but have been very happy with Underworks tri-top binder model in the past. Maybe would work better for a smaller-chested guy? -Mack
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question