Uncle Ben's Ready Rice Basmati, 8.5 OZ
About this item
About this item
- Uncle Ben's Ready Rice Pouch Basmati.
- "Perfect Every Time".
- Supports a healthy heart*Cooks in :90 seconds..
- Uncle Ben's Ready Rice Basmati.
- Enriched with vitamins & iron.
- Low fat.
- What's inside...per serving:Calories 220, 11%DV.
- Total fat 3g, 5%DV.
- Sat fat 0g, 0%DV.
- Sugars 0g, *.
- Sodium 15mg, 1%DV.
- Based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- *No DV defined.
- Cool touch.
- Basmati rice grown in India.
- American Heart Association certified.
- *Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol, and as low as possible in trans fat may help reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Uncle Ben's Ready Rice basmati rice supports a well-balanced diet.
- Other nutritional benefits and product attributes include:Well Balanced Diet.
- Rice & Grains.
- Good source of iron & niacin.
- Excellent source of thiamin & folic acid.
- Cholesterol free.
- 0g trans fat & no saturated fat.
- What's inside...Guideline daily amounts (GDAs) provide quick, easy, and clear nutrition information to help you make informed decisions about the foods you eat.
- To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com.
- Get recipes and more at unclebens.com.
- We would love to hear from you!
- (Please have this package available).
- Mars Food US, LLC.
- P.O. Box 5059 Rancho Dominguez, CA 90224-5059.
- /TM trademarks Mars, Incorporated.
Ingredients: Water, Basmati Rice, Canola Oil and/or Sunflower Oil, Soy Lecithin, Niacin, Iron (Ferric Orthophosphate), Thiamine (Thiamine Mononitrate), Folate (Folic Acid), Adds a trivial amount of saturated fat
Instructions: Microwave - From Ambient - Just Heat and Enjoy:. 1 Squeeze pouch to separate rice. 2 Tear two inches to vent. 3 Heat on High for 90 seconds. 4 Remove from microwave using Cool Touch area on untorn side. Caution: Steam from pouch will be hot. Cooking time for 2 pouches - 2 minutes. Microwave times may vary. Take care when handling and opening the hot pouch. Refrigerate unused portion. In The Skillet:. 1. Gently squeeze the sides of the pouch to break apart the rice and pour contents into a skillet. 2. Add 2 Tbsp. of water and heat. 3. Stir rice occasionally until heated thoroughly. 4. Serve immediately.
Explore this item
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4