1) Surprisingly, it smells good to me 2) Works as expected to remove chlorine & any other build-up in your hair. 3) Arrived in good timing and in good shape; however, they do tape down the cap to make sure it doesn't leak in transport (if you order it online), which does sticky-up that area of the bottle. Alcohol did not remove the residue, but do try vegetable oil (I used grapeseed oil) as I did, and it worked. My experience: I recently moved and was concerned that our water is highly chlorinated here, as I could hardly comb through my thinning, medium-long, permed hair, even after using 2 kinds of hair conditioner after shampooing it. Also, it was looking all split. It felt like I had "gunk" in it and I actually couldn't comb it out completely. I couldn't figure out what was going on unless it was from chlorine in the water. So... I purchased this shampoo, and it works! I even got a compliment on my "beautiful hair" since using it. I'd recommend it to others.
About This Item
- Ultra Swim removes chlorine buildup with just one use
- Releases chlorine's bond with hair
- Washes away chlorine and chlorine odor
- Helps remove copper deposits and other oxidized metals
Ingredients: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Urea, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Polysorbate 20, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Coco-Glucoside, Sodium Thiosulfate, Glyceryl Oleate, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Sodium Bicarbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycerin, Disodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-10, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Fragrance, Ext Violet 2 309-143
Instructions: Wet hair and lather. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat if desired. Gentle enough for everyday use. For all types of hair, including permed, lightened or color-treated hair. To further repair and defend hair against chlorine damage, use with Ultra Swim Ultra Repair Conditioner.
|Shampoo & Conditioner Type|
All Hair Types
|Hair Care Key Benefits|
Color Protection / Color Enhancing, Clarifying, Color Enhancing
Expectations were surpassed
My daughter swims 5 days a week and the chlorine was making her fine blonde hair very dry and unmanageable. She uses Ultra Swim on the days she swims, and her hair is back to soft and smooth, as well as no chlorine smell!!! Some reviewers have not liked the scent, but I love it! I highly recommend!!
Great product & price
Excellent shampoo to get the chlorine out of my daughter's blonde hair. We've tried a number of products, but for the effectiveness and the price, we can't find anything better. The only drawback - the brick & mortar stores only carry it for a limited time, but purchasing it off of the website, combined with in-store pick-up, makes it all good.
My girls are in the pool everyday. Their hair used to be like straw. But not since using this product.
Great product for swimmer.
If you are a swimmer, this product will transform your hair from straw-like to super soft. It works great and gentle enough to use each time after swimming.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question