I like Bengay for use on my arthritic knee. Very good for keeping inflammation down. Don't want a knee replacement and for my case it seems to be working quite well. Salicylates are the main ingredient in topical analgesics. Creams which contain salicylates offer pain relief and reduced joint inflammation, per a web site. I believe it.
Ultra Strength Bengay Non-Greasy Topical Pain Relief Cream, 4 oz
Arrives by Wed, Sep 30
In stock at Fremont, 40580 Albrae St
About This Item
- Non-greasy topical pain relief cream to ease minor muscle aches and joint pain
- Topical analgesic contains three pain-relieving ingredients for ultra-strong relief
- Cream penetrates deeply for arthritis pain relief & soothing of other minor aches, sprains & bruises
- Topical cream contains more pain-relieving ingredients that any other Bengay product
- Includes the active ingredients of camphor, menthol, methyl salicylate to relieve pain
- Pain cream can be used by adults & children ages 12 yrs & up and may be used 3-4 times daily
- Convenient, portable tube to provide relief from aches and joint pain wherever you go
- Bengay is a Physician-recommended OTC Topical Analgesic
Health Concern: Arthritis Bone & Joint Health
Inactive Ingredients: Carbomer; Disodium EDTA; Glyceryl Stearate SE; Lanolin; Polysorbate 80; Potassium Hydroxide; Stearic Acid; Triethanolamine; Water
Ingredients: Active ingredients Camphor (4%) Menthol (10%) Methyl salicylate (30%) Purpose Topical analgesic Inactive ingredients carbomer, disodium EDTA, glyceryl stearate se, lanolin, polysorbate 80, postassium hydroxide, stearic acid, triethanolamine, water
Dosage: Use only as directed. Adults and children 12 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily. Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor.
Instructions: Use only as directed Adults and children 12 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor Other information Store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F) Questions? Call 1-800-223-0182 (toll-free) or 215-273-8755 (collect)
Explore this item
Relieves the minor aches and pains of muscles and joints
|Scent that fades|
|Soothing blast of cold|
Bengay for Arthritus
Fast acting on sour mucles.
Good product for sour muscles from bending.
Works great if pain hasnt gotten servers. Plus open your sinuses
SORE MUSCLES? GET BENGAY!!
Bengay is always the best and does what it is says it's going to do! Great Product!
Smell you later
I just love the smell of this stuff
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question