Check out these related products
- $86.99 List price $96.99Save $10.00
- $97.59 Was $115.15Save $17.56
- from $106.99
- $72.74 Was $89.21Save $16.47
- $91.99 List price $102.99Save $11.00
- $80.99 List price $87.99Save $7.00
- $24.99 List price $27.99Save $3.00
- from $100.99
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Add functional modern decor to your bathroom with this Ultra Faucets UF08042C Non-Metallic Series 2-Handle Lavatory Faucet. It is made of durable materiald, features a contemporary design and provides temperature adjustment to suit personal needs. This chrome lavatory faucet is equipped with washerless cartridges that help to ensure longevity. It provides a maximum flow rate of 2.0 GPM at 60 PSI.
Ultra Faucets UF08042C 2-Handle Chrome Non-Metallic Series Lavatory Faucet:
- Lavatory faucet
- ABS body
- Washerless cartridges
- 1/2" NPSM threaded male inlet shanks
- 4" centerset
- Maximum flow rate of 2.0 GPM at 60 PSI
- 3-hole installation
- POM waterway
- Optional pop-up drain
- Non-metallic series
- Chrome lavatory faucet is carded
|Mount Type:||Centerset , Deck-Mounted|
|Connector Type:||Centerset Faucets|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||UF08042C|
|Home Decor Style:||Traditional|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, this is made out of metal colored plastic.by hverity1/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it's plastic. That's not necessarily a bad thing. Plastic doesn't corrode, but the chrome peels off and these low end faucets are essentially disposable, because you can't get parts for them. If you want one that's going to last, and be cheap and easy to repair, get a Price Pfister that you can just replace the washers on. Moen have inserts that are lifetime guaranteed, but you have to take them to a store that does the warranty replacement, or send them to Moen. As a plumber, my personal favorite in reasonably priced faucets is Price Pfister, mainly because you can buy a 99 cent package of washers that will fix it for the rest of your life. PP are also easier to repair because they don't require special tools. Moen requires a little square thing that does come with a new insert, but if you have to take the insert out to send it in, it's a bit tricky without the square tool. It pretty much doesn't help because by the time you receive it, you've already had to pull the insert. Price Pfister is a well made, reasonably priced faucet that is simple and cheap to repair. That's why I like them.by Kojibwe7/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$20.99 Was $29.98Save $8.99
- $35.46 Was $37.78Save $2.32
- Reduced Price$23.09 List price $39.00Save $15.91
- $20.00 List price $34.00Save $14.00
- $37.69 Was $39.98Save $2.29