About This Item
Through hands-on electronics, kids learn how computer code makes lights blink, generates sounds, and interacts with sensors.
This kit contains everything that our Base Kit 2 contains, plus a light, sound, and temperature sensor, a programmable LCD screen, a flexible strip of LED lights, and double the online projects.
Kids learn fundamental concepts about how a program can 'make decisions' or react to the real world. This great STEM (science, technology, engineering, math) gift pairs with online projects that are guided, so kids can move at their own pace without parents teaching.
Compatible with Windows, Mac, or Chromebook computers. Not compatible with tablets or smartphones. Internet connection required.
- START SMALL, GO FAR: Ages 10+. Learn real C++ coding with no prior experience. Online lessons get kids started, then they follow their curiosity. Great for advanced kids who want to work hands-on and see immediate results!
- ALL INCLUSIVE: Everything you need is in the kit, including 17 components like LED light strip, speaker, light, temperature, and sound sensors, buttons, and an LCD screen. Free coding software available for download.
- AWARD WINNING: Ultimate Kit has won the Family Choice Seal of Approval, Gold Award, Modern Library Platinum Award, and Family Choice Award. Built by teachers, engineers, and designers to make learning fun!
- GREAT GIFT: Makes a great birthday or Christmas gift for a future engineer, scientist, designer, or programmer. Loved by boys and girls aged 10,11,12,13,14,15+.
- Free software compatible with Windows, Mac, or Chromebook computers. Requires an internet connection. Not compatible with tablets or smartphones.
Let's Start Coding
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
8.00 x 4.00 x 3.00 Inches
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question