Similar items in stock
Customers also viewed these products
- $28.39 Was $36.08Save $7.69
About this item
About this item
Eat well, smile often. Our mission is to show you a new way to approach gluten-free living. Don't waste another bite on bland, crumbly and tasteless food. Udi's makes delicious products that will fill your stomach and warm your soul.
- Full of Taste ~ Free of Gluten
- Soft & Delicious
Ingredients: Water, Tapioca Starch, Brown Rice Flour, Canola Oil, Potato Starch, Egg Whites, Dried Cane Syrup, Tapioca Maltodextrin, Tapioca Syrup, Modified Food Starch, Yeast, Gum (Xanthan Gum, Sodium Alginate, Guar Gum), Salt, Locust Bean Gum, Cultured Brown Rice, Brown Rice and Enzymes.
Explore this item
|Capacity:||12 oz (340 g)|
|Certifications & Claims:||Nut Free , Wheat Free , Soy Free , Free From Gluten|
|Food Allergen Statements:||Contains egg.|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||8.80 x 5.90 x 4.35 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||35|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 4.0 Grams||6.0|
|Saturated Fat 0 G||0|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 270.0 Mg||11|
|Total Carbohydrate 23.0 Grams||8.0|
|Dietary Fiber <1 G||2|
|Sugars 3 G|
|Protein 3.0 Grams|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
- I think it lasts longer in the fridge. It dries out faster when it's at room temperature.by Britt7/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I keep it frozen and take out what I need as I go along, so it will remain fresh. If you are not going to keep it frozen, I would definitely refrigerate it as it will last longer that way as opposed to keeping it out on the counter.by Midnite43434/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (13) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I keep my loaf in the freezer and take a slice or two out when needed. I have not left it on the shelf.by wheatisbad4/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (12) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In the snack aisle just down from the marshmallows, crackers and packaged cookies.by Clearancerackqueen4/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products
- $26.15 Was $29.49Save $3.34
- $35.46 Was $38.24Save $2.78