Really fun game. Almost like GTA except a lot of nee and cool exciting features you are able to use. I would recommend you buy this if you like those types of games.
About This Item
- Hack the City - Control the city's infrastructure, in real time, with Aiden's cell phone. Trap your enemy in a 30-car pileup by manipulating the traffic lights. Stop a train, and then board it to evade the authorities. Narrowly escape capture by quickly raising a drawbridge. Anything connected to the city's CTOS can become your weapon.
- Seamless Multiplayer Experience - Discover a new level of interaction, cooperation and confrontation between players thanks to a brand new multiplayer game system that links the single and multiplayer modes into one seamless experience. That means no menus, no loading screens, just instant open world multiplayer action.
- Stay Connected With A New Way To Play - Go beyond the console with a ground-breaking, real-time, companion game. This innovative mobile platform allows players to connect and compete with friends, even when away from the home console. The Watch Dogs companion game delivers revolutionary dual-screen gameplay that enables you to play from anywhere, at any time.
- Street Justice - Create your own way to attack. Take down enemies by delivering devastating blows with your baton, or use combination of shooting and hacking to gain advantage in a situation. Overall, you will have access to more than 30 weapons that rival any shooter.
- High Octane Driving - Get behind the wheel of more than 65 vehicles bursting with horsepower to explore the massive city while completing missions. Ubisoft Montreal partnered with Ubisoft Reflections, the acclaimed studio behind the award-winning Driver series to develop each vehicle with state-of-art physics and handling.
- Everything is Under Control - Experience the advanced processing and graphics capabilities of Disrupt, the all-new game engine dedicated to Watch Dogs. The engine delivers stunning visuals and an incredibly realistic experience. Disrupt gives you the power to affect the story, the city and the life of the population with your choices, creating a ripple effect throughout the city.
- Dynamic Navigation - Watch Dogs gives you the ability to not only use the city's ctOS to your advantage, but the streets as well. In real-world Chicago, cut through one of the buildings or climb to the rooftops to catch your target.
- ESRB Rating: MATURE with Blood, Strong Language, Nudity, Strong Sexual Content, Use of Drugs and Alcohol, and Intense Violence
Explore this item
|Video Game Platform|
|Primary Distributor ID|
|Video Game Collection|
Country of Origin - Components
|Manufacturer Part Number|
Country of Origin - Assembly
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)
You are viewing
Watch Dogs (PS4)
|USA or Imported|
|Action & Adventure|
|USA or Imported|
|7.5 x 5.5 x 0.5 Inches|
Fun game if you like surprises
Surprise Hacking from anyone online made it more fun. The only con about this is no flying in the game.
Best Game Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Best game best graphics best story mode and challenging LOVE IT!!!!!!
The game is almost like GTA but its all about hackers! I have been playing this non stop since!
Play it you will love it
Very Good Open World Game
If you like a game that has missions but the world as a whole is open to allow you to wonder this is the game for you. I'm not a video game expert so I had no expectations of this game or what the "buzz" was so I walked into it looking for a game with good missions but the ability to wonder and do side missions that were also fun. For parents there is one mission that has some nudity and there definitily is some cussing but overall the violence can be limited and its not really bloody.
A lot of levels and actually. A game that makes the gamer think and not so easy to finish like the rest of the games. This game is really worth your money
great game. even better than I thought it would be. worth playing more than once.
GTA Rip off
If it wasn't for the hacking involved, this would be Grand-theft auto. Very boring for what I was expecting. Story is not as engaging as I would like. Side missions are repetitive and limited. The car crashes are also very fake. I would give this a 6/10.
I bought this but I lost my receipt. The game doesn't work. Ps4 states the disk is not recognizable. So I am stuck with a 60 dollar blank disk.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question