USBGear FTDI Hi-Speed USB to Industrial Single RS-422/485 Adapter
- Addpowered by Allstate
About This Item
The USB-to-Industrial Single RS-422/485 Adapter is designed to make industrial communication port expansion quick and simple. Connecting to a USB port on your computer or USB hub the USB-COMi-TB instantly adds an industrial communication port to your system.
The USB Industrial I/O Adapter provides instant connectivity to RS-422/485 communication device for factory automation equipment multi-drop data collection devices barcode readers time clocks scales data entry terminals PC to PC long distance communications and serial communication in harsh environments.
- Adds a high speed RS-422 / 485 serial port via USB connection.
- 384 byte receive buffer
- 128 byte transmit buffer for high speed data throughput.
- Requires no IRQ DMA I/O port.
- Data rates: 300 bps to 1M bps.
- Connector: one 5-pin terminal block
- Auto transmit buffer control for 2-wire RS-485 half-duplex operation.
- Termination resistors installed on-board.
- RS-422 data signals: Tx- Tx+ Rx+ Rx- GND
- RS-485 data signals: Tx- Tx+ Rx+ Rx- (4 wire) and data- data+ (2 wire).
- Monitor LEDs of TxD RxD indicating port status
- Easy operating mode configuration and setting
- Virtual COM port drivers provided for Windows 7 8 10 Vista 2003 XP 2000
|Manufacturer Part Number|
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.