UPG 85980/D5722 Sealed Lead Acid Batteries (12V; 35 AH; UB12350)
Customers also considered
- $35.00 Was $48.03Save $13.03
- $53.99 List price $64.99Save $11.00
- $5.00 List price $13.89Save $8.89
- Reduced Price$76.69 List price $103.67Save $26.98
About this item
About this item
You can trust the UPG Sealed Lead Acid Battery to power back up systems, spotlights, flashlights, exit lighting, and other equipment. This 12v Lead Acid Battery is a valve regulated. With a spill-proof construction, this UPG battery allows safe operation in any position. This heavy-duty UPG Sealed Lead Acid Battery is sealed, solid and simple to mount. Great for a variety of uses, the 12v Lead Acid Battery features Absorbent Glass Mat technology to provide ample power and a superior performance you can rely on. This UPG Sealed Lead Acid Battery measures 10.25" long x 10" wide x 6.5" high.
UPG 85980/D5722 Sealed Lead Acid Batteries (12V; 35 AH; UB12350):
- 35 Ah
|Video Game Platform:||Playstation|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||85980/D5722|
|Contained Battery Type:||Lead Acid (Non-Spillable)|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||10.25 x 10.00 x 6.50 Inches|
Ask a question
- I would suggest the manufacturers web site www.upgi.com.by WildIrishman738/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Valve regulated batteries do not require ventilation.by CommunityAnswer4/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- L= 7.75" W= 5.19" H= 6.14" TH= 7.13" (Includes the terminals)by WildIrishman737/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (12) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- The Correct dimensions are: Length - 7.68 Width - 5.16 Height - 7.13 weight - 23.15by WBDTech3/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (16) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- I used it successfully in a pride victory 9 scooter.by Empire2226/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Works great for daily use in the pride scooters. I also own a pride scooter and bought these replacements and again works great.by SrArias6/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?