Check out these related products
- $4.96 Was $5.98Save $1.02
- $2.29 Was $2.48Save $0.19
- $21.70 Was $26.00Save $4.30
- Rollback$62.51 Was $65.88Save $3.37
About this item
About this item
Tyson Buffalo Style Chicken Strips:
- Fully cooked
- Made with white meat
- 0g trans fat per serving
- No preservatives
- Resealable for freshness
Ingredients: Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast With Rib Meat, Chicken Broth, Bleached Wheat Flour, Vinegar, Aged Cayenne Peppers, Wheat Flour, Salt, Less Than 2% of The Following: Modified Corn Starch, Spices, Maltodextrin, Yellow Corn Flour, Sodium Phosphates, Modified Tapioca Starch, Vinegar Powder (Maltodextrin, Modified Food Starch, and Vinegar), Sodium Diacetate, Dextrose, Sugar, Dehydrated Onion, Dehydrated Garlic, Xanthan Gum, Yeast, Guar Gum, Spice Extractives, Caramel Color, Oleoresin Paprika, Carob Bean Gum, Natural Flavor, Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Onion Powder, Polysorbate 80, Extractives of Paprika and Granulated Garlic. Breading Set In Vegetable Oil. Contains: Wheat.
Explore this item
|Capacity:||25 oz (1.56 lb) 708 g|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||3.96 x 9.30 x 10.65 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||80|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 9 G||14|
|Saturated Fat 1.5 G||8|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 35 Mg||12|
|Sodium 1040.0 Mg||43|
|Total Carbohydrate 17 G||6|
|Dietary Fiber 1 G||4|
|Sugars 0 G|
|Protein 12 G||24|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
- yes you canby nector05110/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There isn't any casing on this ground sausage.by TrishaA6410/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?