The 2 yo loves these and gave uo chicken frys forem The cheddars r a bit more oilly from the cheese but they cook quick n crisp nice Ranch less oilly but not alot of flavout the ol lady likes rhese ones more than the cheddar that me n 2 yo prefer Havent yet tried the bbq but plan to if i see them in stock again
About This Item
- One package of Cheddar & Sour Cream Flavored Chicken Chips
- Features a crispy breading with zesty cheddar and cool sour cream seasoning
- All natural chicken, minimally processed with no artificial ingredients
- Great source of protein - 11 grams and 0 grams trans fat per serving
- Chicken raised with no antibiotics ever
- Fully cooked and ready to prepare from frozen
Ingredients: Ground white chicken, wheat flour, water, chicken skin, modified food starch, contains 2% or less of the following: cheddar cheese (pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), citric acid, dextrose, disodium inosinate and disodium guanylate, dried garlic, dried onion, dried yeast, lactic acid, leavening (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate), natural flavors, paprika extract, salt, sodium phosphates, sour cream (cream, nonfat milk, cultures), sour cream (cultured cream, nonfat milk), soybean oil, sugar, wheat gluten, whey, yeast extract. Fried in vegetable oil.
Instructions: Heating Instructions: Conventional Oven: Preferred method. 1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. 2. Place frozen chicken pieces on foil lined baking sheet. 3. Heat 8 to 12 minutes. Microwave: 1. Arrange frozen chicken pieces on microwave safe plate. 2. Heat on High: 6 pieces for 30 to 45 seconds, 12 pieces for 45 to 75 seconds. Do not overheat. 3. Let stand 1 to 2 minutes before serving. Fried in vegetable oil Appliance vary. Heating times approximate. Fully cooked. Keep frozen.
Explore this item
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.