Check out these related products
- $10.71 Was $11.35Save $0.64
- $10.71 List price $18.00Save $7.29
- $10.36 Was $11.50Save $1.14
- $17.97 List price $22.00Save $4.03
- $12.63 Was $20.75Save $8.12
- $10.14 Was $11.61Save $1.47
- $11.15 List price $16.00Save $4.85
- $9.87 List price $16.00Save $6.13
- $11.02 List price $17.00Save $5.98
- $11.60 List price $16.00Save $4.40
- $10.94 List price $16.00Save $5.06
- $18.04 List price $24.00Save $5.96
- $16.06 List price $22.95Save $6.89
- $11.80 List price $16.00Save $4.20
- $10.33 List price $16.00Save $5.67
About this item
About this item
From the author of "My Brilliant Friend"
"A deeply observed, excruciatingly blunt novel."-"The New Yorker"
"The raging, tormented voice of the author is something rare."-"The New York Times"
Following her mother's untimely and mysterious death, Delia embarks on a voyage of discovery through the streets of her native Naples searching for the truth about her family. A series of mysterious telephone calls leads her to compelling and disturbing revelations about her mother's final days.
This stylish fiction from the author of "The Days of Abandonment" is set in a beguiling but often hostile Naples, whose chaotic, suffocating streets become one of the book's central motifs. A story about mothers and daughters and the complicated knot of lies and emotions that binds them.
|Number of Pages:||139|
|Subject:||MOTHERS AND DAUGHTERS_FICTION , Relationships,Settings , ITALY_FICTION , FICTION_FAMILY LIFE|
|Author:||Goldstein, Ann , Ferrante, Elena|
|Publisher:||Penguin Group USA|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.50 x 8.25 x 0.50 Inches|
Ask a question
Consider these popular products
- $17.67 List price $25.99Save $8.32
- $17.47 List price $27.95Save $10.48
- $8.31 List price $12.95Save $4.64