Trojan Platinum Pack Premium Latex Condoms - 10 CT
About this item
About this item
BareSkin: 40% thinner than our standard condoms. Ultra Ribbed Ecstasy: Comfort shape plus deep ribs to increase stimulation. Charged: Intensified Lubricant for both partners. Her Pleasure Ecstasy: Comfort shape plus texture for female stimulation.
Latex condoms are intended to prevent pregnancy, HIV/AIDS, and other sexually transmitted infections.
- Trojan Platinum Pack Premium Latex Condoms - 10 CT.
- Trojan triple tested quality.
- Ultra Ribbed Ecstasy.
- Her Pleasure Ecstasy.
- For contraception plus STI protection.
- *Assortment includes:BareSkin - 40% thinner than our standard condoms.
- Ultra ribbed Ecstasy - comfort shape plus deep ribs to increase stimulation.
- Charged - intensified lubricant for both partners.
- Her Pleasure Ecstasy - comfort shape plus texture for female stimulation.
- The Trojan platinum pack is a premium collection of innovative condoms, offering an exceptional variety of sensations for the ultimate pleasure experience.
- Made from premium quality latex - to help reduce the risk.
- Lubricated - for comfort and sensitivity.
- Each condom is electronically tested-to help ensure reliability.
- Always insist on Trojan... America's #1 condom trusted for over 90 years.
- Questions, comments?
- Write to: Church & Dwight Consumer Relations 500 Charles Ewing Boulevard, Ewing, NJ 08628.
- 2012 Church & Dwight Co., Inc.
Warning Text: Latex condoms are intended to prevent pregnancy, HIV/AIDS, and other sexually transmitted infections. Caution: this product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.See warnings and carefully follow instructions for use printed on inner side of carton.Avoid exposure to direct sunlight or storage for prolonged periods at temperatures above 100 degrees F.Important information: latex condoms reduce the risk of transmitting STIs by providing a barrier against the source of the infection. However, they do not completely eliminate the risks of pregnancy and STIs.To get the most protection from a latex condom, use one correctly every time you have sex. Please see directions for use on inner side of carton.There are many STIs. A latex condom can reduce the risk of STI transmission (such as HIV infection (AIDS) and gonorrhea) to or from the penis. However, some STIs (such as human papillomavirus (HPV) and herpes) can also be spread by other sexual contact.For additional information on condoms, STIs and pregnancy protection, or if you believe you have an STI, contact a health care provider or public health agency.Condoms are highly effective against pregnancy, less than 2 women in 100 get pregnant during one year of typical correct and consistent use. Other contraceptive methods are more or less effective than condoms. If you have any questions about birth control options, particularly because of health reasons for avoiding pregnancy, discuss with a health care provider or public health agency which would be your best choice.
Instructions: See warnings and carefully follow instructions for use printed on inner side of carton.