About This Item
Tripp Lite introduces it's new Laser-Optimized Multimode Fiber (LOMMF) "Aqua" cables, for use with 10Gb Ethernet applications. These new technology, 50/125um, SC/SC Fiber Optic cables, provide nearly three times the bandwidth over conventional 62.5um multimode fiber, with performance rivaling that of Singlemode cable, at a much reduced cost. LOMMF cable allows 10Gb serial transmission over extended distances in the 850nm wavelength window, where low-cost Vertical Cavity Surface Emitting Lasers (VCSELs) enable a cost-effective, high-bandwidth solution. LOMMF is ideally suited for LAN's, SAN's, and high-speed parallel interconnects for head-ends, central offices, and data centers. Tripp Lite warrants this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship for Life.
- Cable Type: Fiber Optic
- Cable Characteristic: Patch Cable
- Core/Cladding Diameter: 50/125 m
- Cable Length: 16.40 ft
- Connector on First End: 2 x SC Male
- Connector on Second End: 2 x SC Male
- Color: Aqua Blue
- Package Contents:
- Fiber Optic Duplex Patch Cable
- 5 meter ( 15ft ) Duplex Multimode 50/125 Aqua Fiber Patch Cable, SC/SC
- Additional Information:
- Designed for 10-Gig Ethernet applications
- High-Speed, High-Bandwidth, Low-Cost
- Backward compatible with legacy LAN's
- Certifications & Standards: IEEE 802.3ae
- Limited Warranty: Lifetime
proposition 65 reasons:titanium dioxide, other chemicals
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer andbirth defects or other reproductive harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|Manufacturer Part Number|
Be the first to review this item!
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.